The 1st Day ⭐️

So there I was, beside the door of Jason's car standing in front of my new school. There were so many different children I saw. I saw Chinese, Mexican, Caucasian, Asian, and so many more. The school was huge. I got rudely interrupted by my brother who said " Get out ya feelings sis and gone head and get inside." "Don't be nervous you'll be ite." he says. "Alright bye bro, love you and do your work this time." I say. He says okay and drifts to the other side of the building. I slowly walk inside of the school and my stomach starts to bubble. I've never been the type of person to be nervous but this time I was nervous out of my mind. As I nervously walk inside of my new school I see tons of eyes staring at me like they just saw an alien. I just held my head down and kept walking down the hall. Me being new to the school, I gaze at all the signs on the doors trying to find the administrators office. I kept looking and looking and eventually find it.
I walked in and immediately got greeted by the Secretary of the school. Her name is Mrs. Petty. She is about 5'9 and has pretty long hair with hazel eyes. I greet her back and she asked if I was the new kid. I hesitantly say yes . "You look like you have the first day jitters." "Don't worry you'll be just fine here."she says . " I'm okay, I'm just a little nervous, that's all." I say. She gives me my schedule and tells me to have an good day. I walk out staring at the schedule but not paying full attention to my surroundings that I accidentally hit this girl. I hit her and knocked the schedule out of my hand and knocked her books out of her hand. "Omg I'm sooo sorry." I say. " Yo it's okay, normally happens to me". She says. We both started to laugh.
" Hi I'm Tyra, you can call me Ty."
" What's up Ty, I'm Alexis, I insist you call me Aj."
" Okay sure, Can you help me find my home room? I'm already 15 minutes late."
"Yea sure, It's down the hall and take a left and you'll see it."
"Okay thanks Aj."
"No problem, have a good day new girl."
We both walk away and I finally get to my class. I walk in and there all 20 eyes looking directly at me.
"You're new here, what's your name ?"
"Um hi, I'm Tyra."
"You're the new girl."
"Yes you can say that."
"I'm Mr. Jefferson you can go take a seat now." "Okay."
As I sit down into my seat, I can't help but to think about Aj. She had long black curly hair, she had a Polo shirt on with black jeans and Jordan 12's. She was soo fine ! I just couldn't stop thinking about her. Why couldn't I stop thinking about her?