Gender Reveal🎉

* 6 months later*
*Ty's POV*

Aj: Ready for today bae ?
Me: Yes, just a little nervous...
Aj: Aww come here.

Aj pulled me into a warm hug. I've always loved hugging her. I'm big as a balloon now. Today is my Gender Reveal! I'm kind of nervous but mostly excited. Everything has been good these last 6 months. Aj has been the biggest help ever. My mom has been the biggest support system. Jason has been there for me. T has been there for me too. Me and Aj have been taking online classes since February. It's now October 2nd and I'm due on January 3rd. I'm soo ready to get these babies out of me. Party guests started to arrive and I was out back. The decorations were soo pretty. It had pink and blue decorations everywhere. I think I'm having two girls but that's just what I think. Aj doesn't know the gender either so that's cool. My mom is the only one who knows. The way we're doing to find out is a basketball has whatever color the babies gender is inside. Aj is going to shoot it in the goal and it should explode. I'm soo ready! Party guests started rolling in and I was in the backyard sitting and greeting guests. Right now it's 3:58pm and the reveal starts at 4:20pm. Ughh I'm ready.

Aj: Ma, you good ? We about to start.
Me: Yeah I'm good baby, let's start!

Everybody here consists of my family mostly. When my grandma on my moms side heard that I was pregnant she flipped out. When she heard I was gay, she almost had a heart attack. I felt bad but at the same time she didn't know the full story at the time. She's really religious and she doesn't believe in that but she'll be okay. My grandma on my dads side cool tho. She understands and accepts me. Other than that my aunts, uncles, and cousins are all supportive also. Anyways lemme get out of my feelings and let's start. 

Me: Hii Everyone! I first want to say thank you to everyone that's here today. It's truly amazing to see how many people care about me. I really appreciate the amount of love and support you guys have alway shown me through tough and easy times. Thank you for coming out today and hopefully you enjoy your time here! Feel free to eat, talk, do what you Please. The Reveal will be in a couple of minutes and the baby shower will be tomorrow. Until then enjoy ! Thank you..

*claps*

Aj: Your grandma wants to talk to us in private...
Me: Nat or Paige ?
Aj: Paige...
Me: Shit...okay...where is she ?
Aj: In the kitchen waiting on us..
Me: Okay..

We walked in the house and headed for the kitchen. Halfway there Jason stopped us along with T.

Jason: Gma trippin...why can't she be like Gma Nat...
Me: Ion have time for this...
T: Goodluck then...

We walked in the kitchen to be instantly spotted by Gma Paige with a hateful look on her face. Me and Aj unlocked our hands and walked towards her to sit down. We sat down and it was a silence for a good minute. I spoke first deciding to break the silence.

Me: Soo..you wanted to speak with us ?
Gma Paige: Mmm..yeah I told your little friend I needed to talk to y'all...

Aj looked at me with an uncomfortable look. I shot the "It's gone be over with soon" look back.

Me: Okay...what about ?
Gma Paige: Yeah...I want the babies to move back with me...

Me and Aj shot each other confused looks.

Me: What ?
Gma Paige: Chile...Look...You're a baby..How are you gonna raise one ? You don't know nuthin about raising no baby..! They need a stable mom and stable home. So-
Me: I think I've heard enough...What I'm going to do is go to the backyard and start the gender reveal. I'm going to have fun and not let anything you just said ruin my day. Have a Great Day....

Before she could even say something I grabbed Aj's hand and we walked back outside. I could hear the distant "schmmt" of her smacking her lips. It didn't bother me at all. She'll be okay. We walked back outside to be greeted with smiles and laughter. That's what I liked being surrounded by.

Ma: Why do you look like somebody ran over your cat ?
Me: We can talk about that later but right now we can get this started.
Ma: Okay...

I grabbed the microphone and tapped it a couple of times to get everybody's attention.

Me:I'm back ! Now it's officially time to find out the genders of my babies. I think this has been long overdue. The way this is gonna go is MY GIRLFRIEND Aj is going to shoot the basketball in the goal. Once the ball hits itll explode and the gender of my babies will be revealed. Everybody ready ??

*claps*

I put the microphone down and threw Aj the basketball. I stood slightly behind her and she looked at me. I shot her a small smile back and she looked back towards the goal. She positioned her hand on the ball and aimed it towards the goal....It hit.....and the confetti came out........PINK AND BLUE!!!! I jumped and Aj hugged me. Nothing could explain the feelings I felt at that moment. I just wanted to have my babies already. Everybody was clapping and shouting in joy. I could hear my cousin Avery shouting "Thatsss my baby!" We had gotten back into contact over the time. We started to build a new bond. She's cool and she's 16. She supports me soo much I couldn't ask for a better cousin. Me and Aj finally stopped hugging and I picked the microphone back up.

Me:Nothing can explain the way I feel right now. If any of you know me you know that I'd always wanted a boy as my first child. I'm So happy and blessed not to just get that but also a little girl! This experience has been rough but it's almost over. Love you guys soo much and thanks for coming!

*claps and shouts*

*3 hours later*

Ma: Wanna tell me why you were sad today ?
Me: Gma Paige told me she wants to get the babies. She said that I can't raise kids because I'm one. She was like they need a stable home and stable parents.
Ma: .....fucking speechless...
Me:I know right...
Ma: How do you feel about it?
Me: She's not getting my babies what so ever...
Ma: Good attitude. I'll talk to her about it in the morning but you go get ready for bed.
Me: Okay mom.
Ma: Where did Aj go?
Me: She went home.
Ma: She left you? Its gone snow. Ian know you could survive without her..
Me: Real funny ma, real fricken funny....Goodnight love you
Ma: Love you too *chuckles*