unexpected🤔

Ty's POV
It's about 3:00 a.m and I got woken up by the horrible feeling of vomiting. For a second I forgot I was pregnant. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I really hate that feeling. I guess I gotta get use to it. I got off my knees and rinsed my mouth. I walked out the bathroom and heard my stomach growling. Aj was still sleep so I walked downstairs into the kitchen. I looked in the refrigerator and grabbed a Gatorade. I got a moon pie out the cabinet too. I sat down and ate. I stared at the big picture at the wall of me and my dad. I looked and saw how much I look like him. I started to think about my bestfriend. I miss her soo much. I could talk to her about anything and now I can't. I bowed my head and prayed.
God...
Thank you so much for allowing me to live another day. I'm so grateful for you. I'm grateful for the people you have brought into my life and the people you've separated me from. If you see my dad tell him I love him. I miss him so much but I know he's in a better place. If you see my bestie tell her I love and miss her also. I know she is in a better place also. Thank you for allowing her not to suffer anymore. I love you sooo much and Amen.
I put the bottle and wrapper in the garbage. I walked back upstairs and laid back in the bed. I tried to go to sleep but I just couldn't. I turned my TV on and rented a movie. I rented IT 2 because I never went to the theaters to actually see it. I slowly drifted into a deep sleep.
Aj's POV
Ding...Ding...Ding...
Ugh I really don't wanna get up. Ty feels so good under me. I decided to go to school because I only had to take 2 tests and after that I could leave. I kissed Ty to wake her up.
Baby..(kiss)..get..(kiss)..up!
Ty: mmm I'm up
Me: otay
Ty: gimme kiss
I kissed her softly on the lips.
Ty: thankchu!
Aj: you welcome now get up
I got up and picked our outfits. I wanted us to match so I chose something comfy. Some black sweats and a white BAWS shirt with some AF1. I took off all my clothes and hopped in the shower with Ty. I loved seeing her body.
Ty: like what you see baby? she said biting her lips
Me: ion even know if you can have sex while you pregnant but we both know I want to.
I pulled her closer and she laid her head on my chest.
*15 minutes later*
We dried off and went back to Ty's room. I put my clothes on and she did too. We got our stuff and went downstairs. Jason was already down there.
Jason: what's up niggas !
Me: wusgood nigga!
We did our lil handshake and Ty was standing there tapping her feet.
Jason: what's wrong witchu?
Ty: Ian a nigga
Jason: sorry Sir, didn't mean to offend you
Me and Jason burst out laughing but soon stopped when we saw the expression on Ty's face.
Me: bae chill we just playing mama.
Ty: playing get you inna world a trouble...
I hugged her and kissed her on the lips. I then kissed her stomach and said...
hey lil person inside my baby stomach... I can't wait til I meet you...imma love you soo much...but for right now keep mama under control...okay?
I got up and looked at her.
Me: better?
Ty: yes !
Jason: you got her so spoiled bruh
Ty: whatever let's go!
We all walked out the door and got in Jason's car.
Ty's POV
We're about 5 minutes in the drive and I'm already falling asleep. Ive been soo tired lately. I dozed off mad quick.
I got woken up by some light hands shaking me. It was Aj. As much as I love seeing her face I hated being waken up. I got out the car and walked into the school. Hopefully today goes by fast.
*8 hours later*
About time school over. I quit my extra activities. I can't run and stuff so I quit. It really doesn't phase me either. I walked out the door heading to Jason's car. Aj left at about 10:00 am because she only had 2 tests to take. I got in the car to see Jason and T already in there.
Me: hey T!!!
T: hey babyyy!!! congrats lil mama!!!
Me: thank you!!!
Jason: damn, you don't even get that excited to see me 🙄
Us: shut up
Jason: mane whatever, yall hungry?
Me: that's a dumb ass question!
T: right !
Jason: okay then we just gone go home!
T: no daddy!
Jason: don't start some you can't finish
T: maybe i can f-
Me: yall nasty af🙄
Jason: us ? nasty? not the way you was screaming "daddy daddy" at the hotel🤣
Me: i hate you stupid!
Jason: you should hate Aj🤣🤣
Me: drive off nigga
He drove us to Wendy's.
Jason: what yall want?
T: umm lemme get a Double Stack cheeseburger with nothing but cheese and a peach lemonade
Me: can i have two 4 for 4's, barbecue sauce for both, 1 tea and 1 lemonade, 2 deluxe chocolate chip cookies and 2 frosty's. 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla .
They both looked at me in disbelief.
Jason: wtf
Me: shut up and I forgot to order for Aj too.
And also can I get another 4 for 4 just like the other one but with Gatorade.
Cashier: your total is $20.23.
He gave her his card and we sat down waiting for our food.
Jason: im still tryna see who gone eat all dat !
Me: nigga im eating for 2
Jason: damn, he/she gone be eating good then
T: what you want tho?
Me: a boy !
T: I would've thought u would want a girl
Me: nah not yet
ORDER 963 READY!
Jason: that's us, y'all ready ?
Us: yea
We got our food and drove back home. We all got out and went inside the house. I went to my room and saw Aj sleeping. I laid down with her and kissed her til she woke up.
Aj: hey bae, i missed you
Me: i missed you too, we got foodddd!
Aj: where it's at ?
Me: kitchen, now come on
We walked downstairs and got our food
Jason: me and T going to my room, see yah later
Me: k
They walked up to Jason's room and we stayed downstairs.
Aj: how was your day ?
Me: it was good but it's better now cause I'm here with you
Aj: aww baby, how you been feeling ?
Me: okay i guess
Aj: oh okay
Me: did you see your dad today ?
Aj: yeah he's doing good
Me: that's good to hear... can i tell you something?
Aj: ofc you can baby
Me: i kinda wanna go visit Brody....