Too much to handle..📍

Kayla's POV

I just got off the phone with my bestfriend. I acted like I was happy but deep inside I wasn't. How was I gonna tell my bestfriend that I had cancer? That I was in stage 4 and could die any day. I can't tell her, she seemed so happy now. I couldn't take her joy away. I haven't seen her that happy in a long time. I just hope when she finds out she won't be mad at me.

Aj's POV

It was about 12:09 and I woke up. I could feel Ty sweating and getting hot. She had a fever. I woke her up and told her we had to take our medicine. I gave it to her and I gave myself some too. She laid her head on my chest and I turned to a movie on Netflix.

Ty: "what are we?''

Me: "my babygirl."

Ty: ''so that means that im your girlfriend?''

Me: "im whatever you want me to be."

I kissed her and she went to sleep on me. I took off that big ass onesie because she was getting hot. I took off my shirt just to be only left with my bra on. I kissed her forehead and as I was about to go to sleep her phone started to ring. I picked it up and the caller ID was bestie4l so I answered it.

Me: hello?

Her: hey is this AJ?

Me: yeah, wussup

Her: so im Ty's bestfriend, i still live in Cali. I wanted to talk to you about something important.

Me: okay go ahead

Her: i need you to keep my bestfriend happy. She's going to need you more than ever.

Me: what do you mean

Her: i have stage 4 cancer and ik im gonna die soon. I didn't tell her because i didn't want her to be worried about me.

Me: omg im so sorry

Her: its honestly okay, but listen to me closely. After my funeral, go to this address. Tell the person who opens the door that you are Kayla's bestfriend. They're gonna give you something, okay?

Me: okay, i will.

Her: please tell my bestfriend that I love and miss her. kiss her for me.

Me: okay. feel better love

Her: okay, bye

Me: bye

She hung up the phone. I know Ty is gonna need me soo much so imma be there for her as much as possible. I kissed her and cuddled up with her. Then I went to sleep.

(sorry this chapter is mad short. hopefully you guys like it. love yall and thee next chapter should be out today or tomorrow. add me on Snapchat: saviiqveenmeya and follow me on Instagram: _brazzydoll_ thanks for reading Dm me anytime)