We meet again ! 🏝

Fast forward to the end of the day and I'm tired. All my classes went good except for all the attention being on me. The New Kid. All the teachers loved me and I also loved them. They seemed more lovable than my old teachers. So as I was walking up to my brothers car when I saw Aj smoking her vape. Half way to my brothers car she came up to me and asked was I walking home. I told her no I was just waiting on my brother to get out of class. She nodded and said okay and as she was about to walk away I asked...
"How are you going to get home?"
"Oh, I walk, I live down the street."
"Oh okay, okay."
"Why do you seem so nervous?"
"Umm I'm not nervous."
"You're lying, I can tell."
"Do you wanna hop in and my brother can drop you off?"
"Yeah sure, I don't mind."
Then there comes my brother, laughing with this blonde haired Mexican girl. They were both coming up to the car and he said
Jason: "Sis this is Teresa, Teresa my lil sis Ty"
Me: "Hi"
Teresa: "Hey nice fit!"
Me: "thanks."
It was kinda awkward for a minute because my brother barely knew her enough to be introducing us to each other. Aj just stood there playing in her curly hair.
Me: "bro this is Aj"
Jason: "oh you cool with mi sis, what's good."
Aj: "what's good bro."
They gave each other a handshake like they've known each other forever.
Jason: "Yo we gone dip T, text you tonight."
Teresa: " okay make sure you text me, bye nice meeting you."
We all said bye and hopped in the car. I told Jason that Aj was gonna ride to her house with us. He said okay but he was going to have to stop by the drivers license place to get his new tag. I said okay. I was in the backseat of the car with Aj while Jason was playing Youngboy and Nle Choppa. We were rapping all the lyrics and getting turns until we made it to the drivers license place. My brother left the key in the ignition since it was 98° outside. I plugged my aux in and started listening to Triggered by Jhene Aiko. Recently I got heart broken by this boy named Macen. We were together for about 5 months and in those 5 months I felt like I was in love. It was nothing but a 30-day trial for him. Anyways I really don't care anymore. Me and Aj started to have a conversation.
Aj: "what made you guys move?"
Me: "my mom got a new job."
Aj: "tuff bro."
Me: "it's ite now, kinda like it down here, the people mad cool."
Aj: "people ? or me ?"
I felt a slight blushing sensation come all over my body
Me: " *chuckles* maybe it could be just you."
Aj: "hmm, maybe."
We both laugh looking down and then we raise our heads up make eye contact. I take a moment to realize how beautiful her eyes were and how smooth her lips were. She look at me like I was the most beautiful person in the world . Suddenly she leaned over and I felt her soft lips against mines. We stopped and looked at each other and laughed.
Aj: " my bad, i just felt idk."
Me: "no it's okay, i kinda liked it."
Aj: "you did?"
Me: "yeah i did."
She leaned over once again as i felt her soft pale lips pressing against mines. We disconnect and look at each other . As we were about to kiss again we got interrupted by my brother Jason. We both started laughing and then Jason crunk up the car and took off. Aj gave me her number and told me to text her when I got home. We made it home and got greeted by our mother. She looked tired coming from the kitchen into the living room. We spoke to her and she asked how was my day. I told her it was good and that I was gonna get in the shower. She said okay and started to talk to my brother. I walked upstairs and took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I couldn't help but to think about how her lips felt against mines and how I started to catch feelings. Imma Pisces so of course I catch feelings fast.  I got out the shower and put more clothes on. My mom had the A/C on and it was freezing cold. I put on a polo hoodie, some biker shorts, and my fuzzy slippers. I picked up my phone and sat on my bed. I opened up my phone and clicked on my messages. I saw that I had 3 missed calls from my bestie and immediately called her.
Kayla: hey bestie westieeeee!! why you ain't answer my phone calls nigga?
Me: bestie I had a long day !
Kayla: spill it bestieeeee!!
I suddenly hear my mom calling me for dinner .
Me: I'll call you tomorrow bestie.
Kayla: okay bestie love you
Me: love you more bookieee
I walk downstairs and see my plate on the table. I get it and walk up to my room and yell from down the stairs and said thanks mommmm! She says you're welcome and goodnight. I get to my room and start to eat the food off my plate. She cooked ribs and mac and cheese. I turned on Netflix and started to rewatch Birdbox, it was my favorite movie. Then I thought about Aj. I was debating in my mind should I text her or not. I took my phone back out and sent her a text.
Me: hey...