L.O.V.E 🖤

*3 days later*
Aj's POV
"Basketball practice is OVER!" coach said.
About time ! We literally have been practicing for 5 hours. It really doesn't even matter if we lose, because the way them other girls looking I really don't know. I went to the locker room to freshen up a little bit before I went to see my dad. He's been doing pretty good. Him and the nurse have been getting really close. I know she likes him and he likes her too. I'm happy for him though. I opened my locker door and grabbed my shampoo and conditioner out. I got some DOVE soap too. I got in the shower and rinsed the sweat off. I was in there a good little five minutes. I got out and dried off. I put a towel over me and went back to my locker.
"take the towel off daddy..."
Me: huh?
"i said take the towel off..."
Me: naw im good, where you at anyway?
"look behind you..."
I turned around and she dropped her towel exposing all her body. She was short and pretty then I realized it was Shauna from the basketball team.
Shauna: like what you see?
Me: see you making me uncomfortable...
Shauna: don't be like that baby...
Me: umm can you pick your towel up and put it back on?
Shauna: whatever you want daddy...
She put it back on and looked at me biting her lips.
Me: see ya...
Shauna: call me...i already put my number in your phone...
She walked off as I stood in confusion. I hurried and put my clothes on. I grabbed all my stuff and rushed out the door. I got my keys out my bag and walked to my car. I got in and crunk it up. I drove to Ty's house first. I walked up to the door and Ty greeted me with a big hug and kiss.
Ty: hey daddy !
Me: hey mama
She grabbed my hand and closed the door behind us. We walked up to her room and she threw me on the bed. She closed the door and got on top of me biting her lip.
Me: baby y-
Ty: shh daddy lemme show you how much I love you...
She pulled my joggers down and started licking my pussy. She licked the soul out my body. I think she eat cat better than me. She ain't never wanted to do this before but I like it.
Me: damn ba-
Ty: cum for me baby....
Me: mmm mmm
Ty: come on cum baby
I cummed and she licked it all up. I real life felt my soul come out my body. She pulled my pants back up and crawled back on the bed.
Ty: i missed you daddy...
Me: i missed you too ma
Ty: i love you Aj
Me: i love you too baby and i love the baby too
I kissed her stomach making her smile.
Me: you want a boy or girl ?
Ty: boy
Me: i want a girl !
Ty: frl?
Me: i really do...
Ty: i would've thought you would of wanted a boy
Me: not really
Ty: well im forever team boy
Me: and im forever team girl !
Ty: we'll have to see next week ! you excited about your birthday ?
Me: it's just another birthday, nothing special
Ty: mmm ok
Me: wanna go see my dad wimme ?
Ty: yesss !
Me: ite put some shoes on
Ty: okay
She put some shoes on and we walked downstairs. We got in the car and drove towards Chick fil A. We got there and ordered. It's crazy asf to me how much Ty can eat. She ordered mostly the whole menu. We got our food and got back in the car. We then drove to the medical center my dad was in. We got the food out and went in. We took the elevator up to his room. We opened the door to see Kelly leaned over my dad kissing him.
Me: that's probably what we get for not knocking..
Kelly: sorry...
Me: so y'all official or what ?
Dad: if she'll stop playing
Kelly: boy ain't nobody playing witchu
Dad: boy? I'll show you boy
Kelly: *chuckles*
Me: y'all nasty asf
Ty: well if y'all do decide to date ! I totally ship y'all !
Kelly: thanks, how're you doing tho ?
Ty: pretty good
Kelly: that's good
Dad: so have you found out what you are having ?
Ty: no, but next week I will
Dad: okay okay
Me: here's yall food
Dad and Kelly: thanks
Me: no problem
Me and Ty sat down and ate the rest of ours. Then that's when Rhonda and her little boyfriend came in.
Rhonda: hey e-
Me: who the fuck let you in ?
Rhonda: the nurse in the front
Me: well I'm asking you to get out
Rhonda: i came to see my ex husband not you
Dad: did you really or you just wanted to see was I really still alive after you tried to kill me ?
We all looked at him in confusion.
Me: what did you say dad ?
Dad: I remember now! Everything that happened that night I remember.
Rhonda : i don't recall let's go babe...
FBI: NOT ON MY WATCH!
They took her and her boyfriend out in handcuffs.
Kelly: damn..you really don't deserve that...
Dad: Ian really trippin, but I need and want you in my life..these past couple of days you've made my life feel complete..you're funny, smart, and soo much more! let's not forget beautiful! will you be my girlfriend?
Kelly: aww you gonna make me cry...yes i will
Me and Ty: awww
Dad: come give daddy a kiss...
She walked over to my dad and kissed him. I honestly love them together. She makes my dad happy and I know that's what he needs. We stayed for another hour just watching TV and talking. I looked over to see Ty sleeping. She was snoring loud as hell.
Dad: she must be tired?
Kelly: gotta be, the way she snoring
Me: yeah probably...we gone head home...see yall tomorrow probably.
Dad: ite baby, love you and be safe
Kelly: see yall
Me: okay bye love ya too
I got Ty and picked her up. I walked out the door and got in the elevator. I walked to the car and out Ty in. She was still sleep so I buckled her up and then drove home. I got Ty out the car and unlocked the door. I walked her upstairs and put her down on the bed. I took her pants and shoes off. I laid her under the cover and I kissed her. I took my pants off too and laid with her. I went to sleep too.