the funeral🏤

Aj's POV

It was about 7 in the morning and Ty was still sleep. I got up and got in the shower. I did my hygiene and woke Ty up.

Me: get up baby

Ty: okay, okay

I kissed her and she walked in the bathroom.

I got our clothes out and ironed them while Ty was in the shower. Instead of wearing church clothes we wore shirts with Kayla's picture on them. I put the shirt , a pair of black jeans, and my Jordan 12's since the shirt was royal blue. I put on a gold watch and me and Ty's matching tennis chains. We both had one with our initials on them. Ty got out the shower and put her clothes on too. Our outfits were exactly the same except her pants had rips in them. She put on her tennis chain with my initial on it also. We got our phones and keys and went to Jason's and T's room. T opened the door.

T: wussup yall, yall look good.

Me and Ty: thanks

We came in and sat on the bed. Jason was putting on his shirt.

Ty: hey birdchest

Jason: ite nie lil "im finna c-cumm" he said marking me

I could see Ty's face getting red.

Me: oh shit nigga, you heard us

Jason: oh yeah, you too lil "cum for daddy" headass

Ty: now i'm embarrassed asf

Jason: ik yall woke the neighbors up, he said laughing

Ty: shutup bitch

Me: yall ready tho?

Them: yeah

We got in the elevator and went to the lobby. Ma and Brody was already in the lobby waiting on us.

Ma: goodmorning yall, yall look good.

Us: thanks

Ma: ready to go?

Us: yeah

We walked out the hotel and got in the truck. We all got in our seats we were in when we came here.

Ty's POV

We got in the truck and again Brody big ass was driving. I was kinda nervous to see all of my old friends and Kayla's mom. I was gonna thug through it tho.

*30 minutes later*

We finally made it to the church I used to go to. We all got out and walked in the church. We took a seat towards the front and that's when I saw Kayla's mom. I walked up to her and gave her a big hug. She looked like she had been crying for days.

Mrs K: hi baby, how are you

Me: im good, and you?

Mrs K: im doing better

Then my mom walked up to her and gave her a hug. Aj followed behind.

Mrs K: who is this cutie?

Me: this is my girlfriend Aj

Aj: hi nice to meet you

Mrs K: hi baby

They hugged and we went to sit back down. About 10 - 12 minutes later the funeral started. We stood up as my bestfriend's body got carried in. They put it up front and everybody sat down. They opened her casket so everybody could see. When it was my turn to walk Aj walked up with me with her hand around me. I looked at Kay and stared. She was soo beautiful. She looked peaceful and happy. I kissed her forehead and we went to sit back down.