the drive🚗

*5 days later*

Ty's POV

It's Friday morning. Tomorrow is Kayla's funeral. I turned to look at the time and it was 1:09 am. Aj was still sleeping so I got up and did my hygiene. I picked out one of the Champion shirts that me and Aj got alike and a pair of joggers. I wanted us to be comfy so I got her the same thing. We were gonna be on the road for about 9-10 hours. My period was off so that was good. Then I got Aj up.

Me: baeee get up

Aj: im up bae

Me: stop lying and get yo ass in the shower

Aj: yes ma'am, can i get a kiss

Me: not until you brush them gums

Aj: whatever

She got up and hugged me. I started packing my clothes and Aj's while she was in the shower. I got our phones, chargers, snacks, and everything else we needed. I got my Beats and hers too. She came out the bathroom naked and I just sat there staring like a dumbass.

Aj: can I get me kissy now?

She pulled me on my bed and I got on top of her. I kissed her and nibbled on her ear. I whispered ''i gotta surprise for you.'' She looked at me and bit her lip.

Me: now put these clothes on, I got everything that we need.

Aj: yes ma'am.

She put her clothes on and we headed downstairs. Jason, his girlfriend, my mom, and Brody big ass was down there. My mom kissed my forehead and told us goodmorning. We got everything packed in the trunk of the 2019 Escalade my mom rented. Me and Aj got all the way in the back. Jason and Teresa got in the middle. My mom and Brody got in the front. Brody big ass was driving. He crunk the car up and started driving.

Aj's POV

Me and Ty went to sleep about a hour in. I got up and it was 1:22 pm. Ty was still asleep laying in my lap. We had a long seat at the back so I layed her down and put her feet on my lap. I put her Minnie Mouse blanket over her and took her Beats off. I put them in my Nike backpack . I then put on my Beats and turned on my phone. I went to iTunes and put on my playlist. Key Glock was the first to come on. I went to Instagram and started scrolling down my timeline. I liked a couple of pictures and went to my DM's. I saw this girl named _luhhmiyah texted me a couple of times. I clicked on it and she texted me hey.

Me: wussup

Her: bout time you texted me back

Me: ion really be onna gram like det

Her: mmmhm, you sexy asf tho

Me: appreciate that

Her: ugh you lame, i thought you was gone be more fun

Me: nah, i gotta wife

Her: so, ion gaf, what tf she suppose to do to me?

Me: see that's where you fucking up at, yo best out is to get out my DM's fah it be a problem

Her: ouuu talk to me like that again, i like it rough daddy

Me: blocked!

Her: nah chill, imma leave you alone daddy

I just left her on open. I'm not entertaining no females. I got a bad one right here. I turned my music up louder and drifted off to sleep.

*5 hours later*

Ty's POV

I got woken up by Aj. It was about 5:00 pm. We made it to Red Lobster and I got out the truck. Me and Aj got our phones and we all walked up to the entrance. My mom and Brody big ass was walking first, Jason and T was walking together holding hands, and me and Aj was walking behind them holding hands. Brody big ass held the door for all us and we took our tables. Me, Aj, Jason, and T sat at the table together. My mom and Brody big ass sat together. We fixed our plates and sat back down.

Me: Jason, ion like Brody big ass!

Jason: me either, that nigga big asf.

Aj and T started laughing.

Jason: i swear on grandma if that nigga put his hands on you or ma he getting killed.

Me: i'll kick him in his balls.

Aj: this food good as hell

Us: hell yeah

About 30 minutes later we all got finished eating. We walked back to the car and got in. We drove for about 30 more minutes and finally got to the hotel. Aj got me and her stuff. Jason got him and T stuff. Brody big ass got him and my mom's stuff. We checked in and my mom gave us our keys to our rooms. Then my mom told Jason "don't be dumb nie, be unprotected if ya want, ian raising no child." in his ear loud enough for me to hear. Me and Aj had 3rd floor . We got out the Elevator and went to room 334. We walked in and it smelled like strawberries. It had a big queen sized bed with fluffy pillows. I ran and jumped on it.

Me: baeeee, come jump with me.

Aj: bae get yo big ass down, i told you don't eat all that icecream.

I pouted and got down. She put our stuff in the corner and sat my on her lap. She kissed me and I got on top of her and pushed her down.

Aj's POV

She took my shirt off and started kissing me all over. I layed back and let her mostly because I was shocked. She kissed me all the way down til she got to my private area. She pulled my joggers and boxers off and I pulled her shirt off. I unstrapped her bra while she was licking my clit. It felt so good. She lick pussy better than me.

Me: shit b-bae.

She put her hand over my mouth and pushed two fingers in. I got so wet. That shit felt good as fuck. I started moaning and shit. I came all over her and she licked it up.She then came up to me and started kissing my lips letting me taste myself. She then layed down beside me and I got up going to my backpack. I got out my long purple strap and put it around me.

Ty's POV

In my head I'm like oh shit. She finna destroy my guts. She looked at me biting her lip. She started walking towards me and then eventually making it to the bed.

Aj: you good with this?

Me: yeah

I opened my legs giving her access to slide it in. She gently pushed the tip in. I could feel my body tense up.It kinda hurted a little.

Me: go easy nigga

Aj: okay, okay

She went in a little bit slower. Then the flow went a little easier. She kept pushing it in and out. It felt sooo good once I got use to it.

Me: mhmm bae

She went faster and faster.

Me: Im ab-out to c-cum bae

She pulled it out and started licking my clit up and down. I cummed mad quick. She licked it up and came up and kissed me. We both layed back and cuddled. She got some clothes out of our bags. I tried to put em on but man I was soo sore bruh. I ain't never been so sore. She already knew what was gone happen so she got me an Aleve and a bottle of water.

Me: i hate you, i said taking the Aleve

Aj: you can't hate daddy.

She came and helped me put on my clothes. We laid down and watched some on the TV. She went to sleep before me and after about 5 minutes I was knocked out too.