I Think I'm In Love.🔮

Aj's POV

I went to sleep before Ty did. That was probably the best day of my life. Not just because we had sex but because I learned a lot about her. She's wifey material.

Rrrringgg Rrrringgg

I quickly turn her loud ass alarm off and get out of bed. She's still sleeping so I didn't get her up. I went and picked out my clothes. I chose a white Biggie T shirt, some Adidas track pants, and some all white Jordan 4's. I went in the bathroom and layed my clothes down. I hopped in and turned on the water. Then I felt a warm body hugging on my body. It was Ty.

Ty: "goodmorning."

Aj: "goodmorning beautiful.''

We hugged and let the water hit our naked bodies. Her body was just the right size on mines. I washed her body off and she washed off mines. Then we got out the shower and dried off. I started to put my clothes and noticed that she had the same exact outfit as me.

Aj: "you really wanna be like daddy, don't it?''

Ty: ''maybe." she said biting her lips.

When we got done getting our clothes on we walked back in the room. While she was getting her backpack I went over and picked her up, layed her on the bed, and kissed her. I kissed her neck and licked on her ear. She let out soft moans in my ears and that really turned me on. As much as I wanted to make her scream I couldn't because we had school. I got her up and we walked downstairs. I saw her mom cooking breakfast. She had bacon, eggs, grits, and sausage.

Ty: "mornin mom!, this is Aj, my friend."

Me: "goodmorning ma'am."

Gloria: "goodmorning babes! how did you guys sleep?''

Me and Ty: "good.''

Gloria: ''that's good, well go ahead and get yall breakfast.''

Ty: "okay mom."

We got our breakfast and and sat at the table.

Ty: ''mom is it okay for Aj to stay the rest of the week."

Gloria:'' yea sure, but you know I'm leaving today to go on that business trip?''

Ty: ''yeah ik."

Gloria: "okay then babygirl."

Ty: "mom where is Jason?''

Gloria: "probably overslept."

Ty: lemme go get him up."

Ty left the table to go get Jason. I was still eating my breakfast and Ty's mom came and sat down in front of me.

Gloria: "so what did yall girls do last night?''

Me: "well we went to sleep, got back up, went to McDonalds, took a shower and went back to sleep."

Gloria: "oh okay, where do you live ?''

Me: "like 2 blocks from here.''

The Ty finally comes down the stairs.

Ty: "he's getting up, we gone have to walk."

Me: "okay, you ready.''

Ty: "yeah let's go, bye mom and be safe."

Gloria: "you too babes, love you and nice meeting you Aj."

Me: "you too."

We head out the door and start walking.

Ty: ''hold my hand daddy."

Me: "you a big ass baby."

Ty: "im your big ass baby, but frl baby i'm sore.''

Me: ''im sorry, i didnt mean to."

Ty: ''you know what you was doing."

We held hands until we got to the school. I kissed her bye and we parted ways.

Ty's POV

I could not in any shape, way, or form tell you how I felt. I think I was just happy.

*8 hours later*

After 8 hours of hard work at school it was finally time to see my baby. Well not officially my baby but still my baby. I texted my brother first to see where he was at but he never came to school so we had to walk again. I texted Aj and she told me she was in the nurse's office because she got sick. I found the nurse's office and went in.

Me: ''you good?''

Aj: ''yeah, i just felt a little sick so I came in here.''

The nurse walks in.

Nurse: ''Hi Alexis, from the reports I got back it seems to me you have strep throat. You need to stay at home for the rest of the week and no kissing! It's highly contagious!

Me and Aj: *laughs*

Me: "can you check me for strep too?''

Nurse: "mmm I see, yeah sure. Open your mouth."

She swabbed my mouth and took it somewhere to the back and came back back fast.

Nurse: ''yep, you have it too."

Me: "okay, so what can we eat.''

Nurse: "soft foods, nothing hard."

Me and Aj: "okay.''

Nurse: "take this every 8 hours and get a lot of rest."

Me and Aj: ''okay, thanks."

Nurse: "and yall be good and feel better.''

Me and Aj: ''yes ma'am.''

We walked out and held hands. We walked back to my house and finally got there. I opened the door and we got some Jello and Gatorade out the refrigerator. We went upstairs and layed down in my bed. Aj was coughing like crazy so I went back downstairs and fixed her some soup. After about 5 minutes I went back up and opened the door. She was knocked tf out. She sleeps like an angel. I went up to her and took off her shoes and put them down. I sat down on the bed and woke her up.

Me: ''baby, i made you some soup.''

Aj: ''im not hungry tho."

Me: "you need to eat something."

Aj: ''ughh okay, can u feed it to me?''

Me: ''yeah sure."

I fed her the soup and then she got finished eating it. I put the cover on her and got the bowl and left out. I put it in the sink and went to Jason's room.

Me: '' Jason!''

Jason: "wussup lil sis.''

Me: "nun, me and Aj got strep so when ma call tell her."

Jason: "ite yall feel better."

Me: "okay."

I walked across the hall back to my room. Aj was sleep so I decided to get in the shower. I locked my door and stripped my clothes off. I hopped in the shower and let the hot water hit my body. I stayed in there about 20 minutes and got out. I changed into a panda onesie and got my phone. I layed in the bed and tapped messages. I clicked on my bestfriend's name.

Me: ''hey bestie, i got soo much to tell you!''

bestie4l:"spill the tea bitch!''

I explained to her everything and she was so shocked and happy for me.

bestie4l: girl that's crazy, good luck to yall tho babes.

me: Thx bestie babes, im a lil sleepy so imma gts, love you lots.

bestie: you too mama's.

I put my phone phone down and layed in the bed with Aj. I turned on Netflix and turned to The kissing booth because I didn't get to finish it. I cuddled under Aj and kissed her forehead. In about 5 minutes I was sleep.