decisions⭐️

Tyra's POV
It was mad silence in the room.
Doctor: I'll give you guys some time to think about options or anything in that sort.
He left out and everyone was just looking at me. I honestly didn't know how to react. I had no words to say, the right ones couldn't find a way to come out. I felt numb. I felt dumb. I just sat there and stared at the wall.
Aj: bae you good?
Me:...yes
I simply gave her an answer because I didn't know what else to say. I didn't know what I should feel. I didn't know what to do. It was quiet for about another 15-20 minutes. I thought a lot. I thought about whether I should keep the baby or put it up for adoption. What If I just got an abortion? What will people at school say about me ? I was only 14 and pregnant !
Ma: have you decided what you want to do ?
Me:....no
Ma: well your going to have to, imma support you through whatever
Aj and Jason: me too
Me: ok
I honestly just wanted everyone to leave. I wanted to be by myself so I could think cause right now my thoughts are all over the place.
Me: could everyone leave ? I need a little time alone
Ma: I understand babygirl
Jason: see ya later sis, feel better
Aj: bye baby, I love you and through whatever I got you
She kissed me and they all left out . I got on my phone and started researching abortions. As far as I ready they stick a tool up your private's and do some magic with it, then BOOM all your problems go away. It seemed like the best option.  I just wanted all this to go away. I've had so many things to happen to me and now this. I dozed off into my thoughts.
*4 hours later*
Aj's POV
It's been about 4 hours since I left Ty at the hospital. She needed some space so of course we left. I feel so bad for her. She has gone through so much. I wish it was me instead of her. I went home and told my dad everything. He's really been stressing lately because of the divorce. Him and my mom are getting a divorce because they just fell out of love and felt it was best if they split. My mom is a lawyer and my dad is a Realtor. That basically means both of them are gone often. I'm very close with my dad because me and him can relate . When I first came out my mom just had this look on her face that I'll never forget. It was like she was disgustiled in me but on the other hand my dad was so supportive. He took me out to the mall and bought me sports bras, boxers, Nike shirts, basketball shorts, and a whole lot more. It was surprisingly shocking cause I was only in 7th grade back then. He took me to get my first haircut, he taught me about periods which wasn't bad at all. He explained it in a way that I could understand. He taught me how to make plays on girls. He taught me how to drive and shave. He taught me mostly everything I know. It's probably good that him and my mom are getting a divorce because we barely ever talked.
Dad: so has she decided what she's gonna do?
Me: i don't think so, she didn't really say much. Literally
Dad: whatever she chooses to do support her unconditionally, she's a good girl, she's way better than that old girlfriend of yours Simmer
Me: dad it's  Summer🤣
Dad: whatever the fuck it is now go get in the shower cause you smell like ass
Me: whatever David🤣
Dad: call me by my real name again, I'll slap the taste outcho mouth 🙄
Me: sorry dad
I walked upstairs and took my clothes off. I got in the shower and took a long shower. I got out and put some Hilfiger boxers and the matching sports bra that went with it. I got in bed and turned on movie. I took my phone out and texted Ty.
Me: hey princess❤️ how you feeling ? imma drop by tomorrow and see you. i miss you so much mamas💕love you and let's chase a bagg baby💰
LilBaby💙🧸🦋: goodnight baby💙 love you soo much and I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Sleep tight munchkin and lets chase this bagg🧸💰.
Within minutes I went to sleep.
*The next morning*
I woke up with the alarm blaring my ear. It was 5:45 am so I had to get up. I got up out of my bed and went to my bathroom. I showered and did my hygiene. I came back out with my robe on and looked in my closet for something to wear. I wanted to wear something slight so I chose a regular white t, some denim jeans, and my Forces to go with them. I threw in a windbreaker.

 I threw in a windbreaker

It was some slight. I grabbed me backpack and my phone. I texted Ty as I was walking down the stairs.
Me: morning baby💕have a great day and I'll be ready to see you at about 4.love you baby girl 💙
I grabbed my dads keys and headed out the door. I hopped in the car and drove to McDonalds. I ordered a big breakfast and ate it while heading to school. I finally made it and got out. I just hoped the day will go by fast.
*8 hours later*
Ty's POV
I'm so ready for my baby to get it if school. I miss her sooo much and I'm ready for her to get here. I've been so bored without her. I got the remote and turned on the TV. It was already on the news station so I just decided to watch it. Then a nurse came in.
Nurse: hi babes, how are you doing today ?
Me: better than yesterday
Nurse: that's good, so have you made your mind up
Me: yes... I think so
Nurse: may I ask what it is ?
Me: aa-bortion
Nurse: oh okay, can I tell you something ?
Me: yes ma'am
Nurse: when I was 16 I got raped by my stepdad too. I ended up getting pregnant and abortion was on my mind heavy. I didn't fall through tho. I waited 9 months patiently and the day I gave birth was the day I fell in love. I instantly fell in love with my little baby boy. His name is Kaycen. It's your decision so make it wisely baby girl
The nurse left and I actually thought for a while about what she said. I think I wanna go through also. This poor innocent life. I could never "kill" a child. At that moment Aj, Ma, T, and Jason walked in. They had balloons and cake and stuff. They sat down and eagerly asked me what did I choose. I answered back and said
I'm going to keep the baby 🤷🏽‍♀️...