dealing with the pain👌💖

Ty's POV

It's about 9:00 am. I got up sore asf and my eyes were puffy. It's Sunday morning and I'm tired asf. Aj is still sleep so I decided to take a bath. I walked in my bathroom slow so I wouldn't hurt myself anymore. I couldn't help but to think about my bestfriend. How could she not tell me she was that sick. I got in the tub and ran my water. When I got in a stream of tears came out of my eyes. I sat in the tub silently crying when I felt a warm body get in with me. It was Aj, and she was holding me tight. I just kept crying on her chest.

Aj: everything's gonna be okay babygirl, im never gonna leave you, and i really mean that. I need that to stick to you forever because I ain't going no where. 

I just nodded and layed back on her chest and she held me.

*10 minutes later*

Aj got me out and dried me off. She put me on the bed and went to my closet. She got me something to wear. It was a regular white Nike shirt, some black joggers, and my white Jordan 4's. She put her clothes on from last night because she didn't have any here. We went downstairs to find Brody big ass sitting on the couch watching TV. Then I see my mom making coffee.

Mom: hey girls, how are yall doing

Me: better

Aj: im good

Mom: that's good baby, what you gonna do today

Me: idk , cry 🤷‍♀️

Aj: no she's not, imma take her to the mall and then to the movies if that's okay with you?

Mom: of course babes, anything to get her mind off of it, you need some money?

Aj: no ma'am, i got it

Me: we're going to go to her house so she can get some clothes. Is it okay if she can stay with me til I feel better?

Mom: you don't have to ask me, anything you want baby

Me: okay love you, bye mom

Mom: okay bye yall and be safe

Me and Aj: okay Ma

We left out the door and Aj held my hand. She opened the car door and let me in. She put the seatbelt on me and went around to the driver's side. She crunk the car up and put her seatbelt on. She had to get some gas so we stopped at the nearest gas station. She got out and payed for the gas and pumped it. She went in the store and got us some snacks. That's when I felt something drip in my underwear. That feeling was a little too familiar. I already knew it was my period. Aj got back in car and I told her I got my period. She said okay and then we drove to WALMART. We made it to WALMART and went in. She held my hand throughout the  whole time we were there. She made me feel safe and protected. We went to the pad and tampon isle. I picked up a couple of pads and some feminine wash. Aj paid for everything and we walked out. We got back in the car and drove to Aj house. We made it there and walked up to her room. Her mom was gone but her dad was still there. I sat on her bed and helped her pick some clothes. I picked her the same thing I had on. We walked downstairs and her dad told me sorry for my lost. I hugged him and said thanks. We walked out the door and got back in the car. Aj opened the door for me and put my seatbelt on. She got in and did the same thing. She crunk up the car and we drove off. We got to the mall and started shopping. 

Aj's POV

The first store we started shopping at was H&M. That was my favorite store and Ty's too. We picked out some matching outfits. A couple of Polo shirts. A couple of Champion shirts. Some jeans, Joggers, and more. Then we went to Forever 21. I honestly hate that store. It has soo much girly stuff in there, but whatever makes my girl happy. She went in there and got so much shit, but the way she smiled made me happy. She looked so happy picking up crop tops and shit. I paid for all her stuff and then we left. I wanted to go to Foot Locker because them new 12's came out and I wanted to get them for me and her. We went in and the sales lady walked up to us.

Saleslady: hi! welcome to Foot Locker. Do you need help with anything?

Ty went to go sit down because she was cramping.

Me: yeah, do you have the royal blue 12's in stock?

Saleslady: yes , they are in the back. Would you like to come back and get them?

Me: uh yeah sure

She walked me to the back room where all the shoes were. She spotted the boxes and tries to reach for em. She couldn't get em so I did. I got two pairs in a size 5. As I was walking out she grabbed me and pushed me to the wall. She started kissing me on my neck and shit.

Saleslady: ik you want me

I pushed her back and left out. I payed for the shoes and we left out. 

Ty: baby me want some ice cream

Me: okay baby

I held her hand as we walked to get ice-cream. We made it to a little icecream shop and walked in. I ordered her some ice-cream and went to sit the bags down. I got her favorite ice-cream and sat down with her. We talked and then left. I spent well over 500 dollars today but it was worth it. We walked out the mall and got in the car. I put the bags in the trunk and got in. I crunk the car up and put me seatbelt on.

Ty: thanks baby, i really enjoyed today.

Then she kissed me softly on my lips.

Me: anything for you baby, ready for the movies?

Ty: yeah, what we going to see?

Me: i don't mind

Ty: ion even know whats in theaters.

Me: we'll just have to see when we get there

I drove off while listening to Blueface. I love Blueface. Then we made it to the movies and got out. I held her hand and locked the door. She smiled at me and I smiled back. We walked in, got popcorn, and went to see Joker. The movie ended and it was about 10:00 pm when we left. I drove back to my house and got a bunch of clothes to stay with Ty for the rest of the week. We went back to her house and went to her room. I layed down and she did too. We took our shoes and socks off and cuddles until it was time to eat dinner. We went downstairs and sat at the table. Ma, Brody big ass, Jason, and his girlfriend was already there. We sat down and started to eat. 

*20 minutes later*

We all got finished eating and everyone went upstairs. We went into Ty's room and layed down. 

Ty: bae i really love you

Me: i really love you too

She kissed me and went to the bathroom. She did her hygiene and came out. She put on a some shorts and a shirt. I changed my clothes and laid back down. I cuddled with her and we went to sleep.

Ty's POV

Aj went to sleep but I wasn't. I picked up my phone and clicked messages. I clicked on my bestfriend's name and typed...

Me to bestie4l: hey bestfriend.. it's me Ty. Ik you probably aint gone get this message but i miss you soo much. i'm not mad at you at all just kinda happy cause ik you inna better place. i miss talking to you and laughing with you. the thought of never doing that again kills me but i'm glad that you not suffering anymore. please watch over me and my family babygirl. i love you soooo much, and until we meet again. REST IN PARADISE KAYBABY!👼🤞💕

The message delivered but i knew i wasn't gonna get a response back. I felt a burden get lifted off of me. I prayed and went to sleep