im sorry...

* 1 month later*

Ty's POV

It's been about 1 month since me and Aj broke up. I haven't talked to her since. We see each other at school but we just walk past each other. I always see some girls talking to her but she never seemed to be interested in their conversation. We take 3 classes together. Which is Science, Geography, and Algebra. I'm in band and I run track. Aj plays basketball and she runs track also. My grades have been good in every subject except for Algebra. That's the only class I had a D in. Aj used too help me when I didn't get something but now she doesn't. I really miss her but I just don't have the courage to talk to her. It was the end of a really long day and I ended up getting sick. I went to the nurses office and she told me I had a stomach bug and to stay out of school for at least 4 days. It was Monday so that was a relief. I went home with Jason and T. I got in my bed and cuddled up with my bear that Aj gave me. Jason and T went out and they probably weren't coming back. My mom was at work and Brody was still here. Why? I honestly don't know. I turned on Netflix and dozed off.

*3 hours later*

I got woken up by some big heavy hands tying me down to my bed. I opened my eyes and saw Brody. He was on top of me tying my legs and arms down. I knew I was gone get raped. I just started crying because he had complete control of my body.

Me: p-please get o-ff of m-me . i said crying

Brody: aww baby, it's okay, imma just give you what you want.

He stuffed a couple of socks in my mouth and started to unzip his pants. Then he took off his boxers and ripped my pants off. I tried to scream but nobody could hear me. He took my underwear off and pushed his penis in. It hurted so bad. I just stopped trying and my body went numb. All I could feel was my body moving up and down. I was in straight pain for 1 hour. I hated every minute of it. He got finished and all I felt was my body numb but cold. He untied me and said...

"i swear if you tell anyone, i will kill your mom, brother, and everybody else that you love." ''got it?''

I nodded and he left out of my room. I took the socks out of my mouth and began to cry. I couldn't get my mind rapped around the fact that I had just gotten raped. I took my phone out and tapped Aj's contact. I called her and she answered on the first ring.

Aj: hello?

Me: p-please cc-ome and gg-et me, h-hurry!

Aj: stay put

I just layed there naked not being able to move. Everything just hurted so bad.

Aj's POV

I hurried out the door of my house and got in my dad's car. I didn't know what was going on with Ty but I knew she needed me. I crunk up the car and hurried to her house. I got the spare key and opened the door. I ran upstairs and opened the door to her room. She was just laying on the bed naked and crying. I knew it was Brody I just knew it was. I hurried to her and got her blanket. I covered her body and got her phone. She looked so helpless and miserable. I hated to see her this way. I walked downstairs with her.

Ty: im sorry, im sorry, im sorry. she said crying

Me: shhh baby it's okay

I locked the door and put her in the car. I had some basketball shorts and a big shirt in the back so I put that on her. It took a while but I did it. I called her mom first and told her to rush to the hospital. Then I called Jason and told him to come. I pulled out the driveway and drove towards the closest hospital.

Ty: thank y-you Aj

Me: it's okay, I love you baby

Ty: i love you too

We made it to the hospital and i saw the nurse. I called her over trying to get the wheelchair she had. She hurried over and put her in it. As we were walking in I saw Jason, Ma, and T in the waiting room. I ran over to them and told them what happened while they took Ty to the back. Ma looked like she could just faint.

Jason: im really finna kill this nigga

T: bae calm down, walk outside with me

They walked outside and I went over to Ma.

Me: mom you okay?

Her: i-i just cant believe it. i-i never wanted this to happen

Me: it's okay

She laid her head on my shoulder and cried. I wiped her tears and pulled out my phone. I called my dad and told him everything. He said he was coming right now.

*10 minutes later*

My dad showed up and then the doctor came out.

Doctor: Are you all Ms. Glades family?

Us: yes

Doctor: So she had a lot of bruising and a torn womb. She's going to need some time recovering but she will be okay.

Me: can we go back?

Doctor: One person at a time, too many people at one time can cause trauma so just one person.

Me: do yall mind if i go back first?

Them: no

Me: okay

I walked to the room and I saw Ty half asleep on the bed.

Ty: baby?

Me: yeah it's me, how you feeling?

Ty: sore

Me: aw baby, i hate this happened to you

Ty: no it's okay, thank you...

Me: you don't have to thank me, im just glad you're okay

Ty: no really, i'm sorry for blaming you for everything, Ik you wouldn't cheat on me. the girl texted me a couple of weeks ago and told me that you didn't cheat on me she was just jealous. this past month i have been miserable without you, i love you Aj

Me: i love you too baby, and Brody is gonna get locked up for a long ass time so you don't have to worry about him. now mom, Jason, T, and my dad gonna come see you.

Aj: okay

I kissed her and left out the room. I really love that girl because when I said I wasn't gonna leave her I wasn't lying. I'm glad to have my baby back.