Be my girlfriend?💍

*The Next Day*

Ty's POV

So today is the day im gonna tell my mom that im gay. I honestly don't know how to feel about it. Hopefully she takes it well and approves of me. I walk across to Jason's room to tell him first.

Me: ''Jason, can I tell you something."

Jason: ''what's up."

Me: ''me and Aj date."

Jason: "i already knew that, i saw yall cuddled up n shit so I just left out. The way yall look at each other and shit I already knew. Just don't turn into a dyke.'' he said laughing

Me: ''mane whatever."

I walked downstairs nervous asf to find my mom cooking. I ask her to come and sit down.

Me: "mom me and Aj date."

Mom: ''about time you told me."

Me: ''what?''

Mom: "im not slow Ty, i already knew that. You must thought i didn't know?''

Me: "mane whatever, anyways I gotta date tonight with her.''

Mom: "omg yes yes and yes!, about timeee my babygirl gotta date!''

Me: ''chill ma."

Mom: "ite baby, go pick out a dress."

I walked back to my room and searched in my closet until I found this pretty sparkly red dress.  I got in and out the shower, put on a matching Victoria Secret bra and panty set. Then I put on some lip gloss, put my hair in a cute bun. I put the dress on and put on some red heels. Then I went downstairs to see Aj waiting on me.

Aj's POV

Yesterday I went to a small ring store. I called the jeweler and told him her ring size and how I wanted it about a week ago. I told my dad to stop there while I got something. I went in, got the ring, came out, and got back into the car. Therefore I already had the ring. It was a square diamond ring. It was not too small and not too big. Anyways, I got in the shower and got back out. I brushed my teeth and took out a fire ass fit.

 I brushed my teeth and took out a fire ass fit

I put some deodorant on and Axe. I walked downstairs and asked my dad can I borrow his car. He said yeah and told me he liked my fit. I ask my dad fa everything cause I'm mad spoiled by him. He told me to be careful and that he loves me. I left out the door and drove to Ty's house. I made it there and knocked on the door. Her big ass step daddy opened the door and told me to come in. That nigga really big as hell.  Then Ty's mom came down.

Her: ''hi babes, you look good.''

Me: ''thank you ma'am."

Her: "call me ma, i don't mind."

Me: ''okay."

Her: ''she should be coming down any second now."

There she was. My fine ass girlfriend coming down the steps looking sexy asf. I bit my lip looking at her.

Me: "hey baby, you look beautiful."

Ty: "thanks babe, you look fine asf too."

Me: "thanks, ready to go?''

Ty: "yeah."

Ty's mom: "be safe and take care of my daughter."

Me: "okay, i will."

We walked out and I gave her a kiss. We got into the car and talked the whole way to the restaurant. It was big and fancy. I just wanted the best for her, after all she deserves it. I hold the door for her and we walk in and get seated. The waitress came and took our order. We ate, laughed, and talked the whole time we were there. It was amazing. I payed for everything and we walked out.

Me: ''i got a surprise for you baby."

Ty: ''awww what is it?''

I took her hand and got down on one knee and took the ring out of my pocket.

Me: "Tyra, I know we haven't known each other for a long time but I honestly feel like that doesn't matter. I think I'm in love with you, matter of fact I know I am. Will you be my girlfriend?

She had tears in her eyes and said Yes. I hugged her tight and we went to the car. I drove to my house and we went to my parents room. I introduced her to my parents and they instantly loved her. My mom and dad went to sleep after that I guess. We walked into my room and she layed on my bed and called her mom to ask could she stay over. Her mom said yes and goodnight. I hoped and wished that she could stay so she could see what I did for her.

Ty: ''wanna take a bath?''

Me: "yeah,  and I got another surprise for you. Close your eyes."

Ty: ''okay.''

I put my hands over her eyes and directed her to my bathroom. I cut the light on and released my hands.

Ty's POV

She took her hands off my face and then I saw roses spelling out I love You Ty in a heart. She lit the candles and turned on the bathwater. I stripped off my clothes and so did she. We got in the warm water and got in between her legs and laid my back on her chest.

Aj: ''you like it?''

Me: "i love it."

Aj: "Ty, i really love you.''

Me: '' I love you too Aj."

Then we started kissing. She was kissing all over my neck and body. She licked on my ear and it was it river from then. She got a big ass towel and took me out. She dried me off and laid me on the bed. She got on top of me and started to kiss all over me. It felt so good I started moaning. She got her hand and put it over my mouth while licking all the way down to my pussy. That's when I really lost it. She started sucking my clit and licking it. It made me soo wet. Then she put in 1 finger and I started to quietly moan while arching my back. Then she put in another one and started thrusting her fingers in and out. I was arching my back perfectly. It felt so good I could barely talk.

Me: ''o-omg Aj, ff-faster baby!"

She started going even faster and I could start to feel myself getting all tingly and stuff

Me: ''i-im a-bout to c-cum!''

Aj: ''cum for daddy baby.''

I squirted all over her and she licked me clean. I laid back and them she got up and went to her closet. She got something purple out and tied it to her waist. That was until I found out that it was a strap. It was big asf and I knew I couldn't take it.

Me: ion know what you thought this was but that ain't going in me.

Aj: ite, ain gone rush it babygirl

Me: okay daddy

Aj: i like when you call me that

Me: then come give me a kiss

She walked over to me and gave me a big kiss. I suddenly got tired asf. I tried to get up but failed. Another night that I can't walk.

Aj: lay back down bae, i gotchu.

Me: you better, you did it to me.

Aj: and you liked it.

Me: mmhm , whatever.

She got up and gave me a big ass shirt and some of her Ethika boxers. She helped me put it on and then she put on a sports bra and some underwear. She layed me down and covered us up. She turned on Netflix and turned to something. I just layed up under her and watched it. Before I knew It , i was out. The day went by so good. I feel like my life is complete, what could go wrong?