the tragedy😥

Aj's POV

It was probably about 1:32 am when Ty's phone started ringing. She didn't wake up even tho she was the closest to the phone. The caller ID had MOMMY👩‍❤️‍👩💜. I quickly answered.

Me: hello?

Her: AJ!

Me: ma'am

Her: WHERE'S TY?

Me: she's still asleep

Her: it's her bestfriend she passed away tonight, she needs to get here fast!

Me: yes ma'am.

I hung up the phone quick and told my dad. I picked Ty up and got our phones, my wallet, and the keys to my dad's car.  Then I put on our shoes . She still didn't wake up .I walked down the stairs and put her in the passenger seat. I put the seat belt on her and then I got in. I crunk the car up and drove off.

*6 minutes later*

I finally made it to Ty's house and she still hasn't woken up yet. I got the car and went to get Ty out. I opened the door and picked her up. She finally got up as I was walking up to the door. I could tell she was confused.

Ty: bae, what we doin here?

Her: i'll let your mom tell you.

I walked us into the house and everyone was in the living room. Jason seemed sad, Ma seemed sad and Brody was just looking.

Ty: ma what's going on?

She got down out my arms and limped to the couch. I walked behind her.

Ma: its Kayla, she passed away..

Ty's POV

I could have passed out right then and there. I just laid my head on Aj and cried. I let all my tears fall on her. I couldn't help it. My bestfriend since we was kids is now dead. I couldn't even explain the pain I felt nor talk. I finally gained the strength to ask how. My mom told me she had stage 4 cancer and didn't tell me because she didn't want me to be worried about her. I started crying again and I felt Aj hugging me tight. She wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. I cried and cried til I fell asleep in Aj's lap.

Aj's POV

I hated to see Ty like this. It hurted me so bad. I asked Ma could I stay over tonight with her and she told me yes. I told everyone goodnight and picked Ty up. I carried her to her room and gently laid her down. I took off her slides and put her under the cover. I kissed her and layed down with her. I couldn't help but to think how young I was and had done so many different things. I was only 15 and I had a girlfriend, I drove my dad's car everywhere, I had sex and soo much more. It was like I was in a teen's body but I was actually a grown up. I thought about it so much I eventually went to sleep cuddled up with Ty. We'll just have to see what challenges tomorrow brings.

(sorry this one was short too. I'm sorry to all the people who didn't want Kayla to die so early. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this little part. Don't forget to add my Snapchat: saviiqveenmeya and follow my Instagram: Meya2xx. love yall)💚