Ty's Birthday !🥳💕

*The Next Day* *1:00 am*
Aj's POV
*whispers* What is going down A&TARMY! I gotta whisper because it's 1 in the morning and everyone in this house is sleep. Today is Ty's birthday and she made mines really special so of course I'm going to do the same. So y'all today I'm going to take her to DisneyWorld! She always talks about going there and how she never got a chance to go. It's kinda her dream place but first I'm going to take her to a big ranch farm! It has horses and lots of different types of animals. Ty loves animals, especially horses. Then we're going to spend mostly the night at Disney and watch the fireworks. After that we're going to a 5 star hotel. We're going to get massages, and some more stuff. Our room will already be set up with the gifts and stuff I bought her. Y'all ready? Let's gooo!
*11:00 am*
I set the camera up and stood on top of Ty's bed. Just like she did me I started jumping and yelling Happy Happy Birthday!
Ty: take yo ass back to sleep!
Me: GET UP BAE! ITS YA BIRTHDAY!
Ty: please please leave me alone!
Me: nope, run ya shower and imma cook yo breakfast! wait on me !
Ty: yes ma'am
I walked downstairs and cooked Ty breakfast. She couldn't eat much sugar so I didn't cook a lot. I got her mostly fruit and eggs. For some odd reason she loved the way I cooked eggs. I cooked her a lot of eggs and turkey bacon. She couldn't have a lot of salt either so I cooked turkey bacon instead. I put everything in the oven to keep it warm and went upstairs. I took my clothes off and got in the shower with Ty.
Ty: hold me...
I hugged her and we just let the water hit our bodies. I loved they way her body was made. It was made perfect for me. I kissed Ty on her neck because I just couldn't help it.
Ty: mmm bae
I kissed and sucked on her neck. She let out quiet moans because she didn't want to wake up everybody else.
Me: youn wanna eat?
Ty: i want to eat you!
Me: we can do that later! we gotta whole day planned so let's get out and get your day started !
Ty: okay, one more kiss!
I gave her a kiss and we got out. We dried off and put our clothes on. We chose a simple look first. It consists of a Rugrats shirt and joggers. Something playful and not too much. I already had her other fits in my car so she could change. I opened the camera back up and started vlogging again.
So y'all see the birthday girl and our simple fits. Ain't she beautiful?
Ty: aww baby
So we about to go eat breakfast and head to location 1. I'll get back to yah when we get there. Ite y'all now we're here. Ty is blindfolded and sleep but let's wake her up. I shook ty awake.
Me: don't take off your blindfold
Ty: I'm not
Me: hold my hand!
She held my hand as I walked her up to the ranch with the camera still recording in my other hand. I let go of her hand and walked in front of her with the camera pointed at her.
Me: You can take off your blindfold in 1...2...3!
She took of her blind fold and came running to me.
Me: Slow down mamas...
Ty: I loveeee youuuu! Thank youuu baeeeee!
She kissed me and we walked towards the horses first.
So y'all first were going to ride the horses and then go look at the sheep because bae goes crazy over them.
Ty: I literally love sheepppp!
I recorded the whole thing until it was time to leave. Ty couldn't get stop touching the sheep and she probably wanted to steal one. We got in the car and went to DisneyWorld next. One we arrived at the destination we got out the car and Ty was shocked. She never had been to Disney and she always talked about going.
So right now we're at Disney and I'm about to get us signed in.
Ty's POV
Me: OMG!! Minnie Mouseeeeeeeee!!!
Aj: Naw there go the real nigga Pluto!
Me: Fuck Pluto, his long ear ass🤣.
Aj: You always on some hating shit.
Me: Aw shut up and let's go take pictures!
I drug Aj over to them to take pictures. She didn't want to but I made her. Today has been perfect and I just can't thank her enough. We watched the fireworks and after they were over we went to this fancy restaurant downtown. It was soo nice . The food was amazing and the people were so nice. We got done and Aj surprised me with this beautiful hotel. She said we were staying the night and getting massages also. Lord knows I need one. As the lady gave us our key, we walked to the elevator and I just looked at Aj whole holding her hand. Staring...like a dumbass. I really just wanted to go ride her face bro🥺.
Aj: Why you looking at me like that ?
Me: I wanna ride yo face...that's all...
Aj: *chuckles* maybe later ma, get in.
We got in the elevator and I pushed Aj to the wall. I kissed her neck and I didn't even care the door wasn't closed. She slowly pushed me off of her.
Aj: Calm down bae..as much as I want you to ride my face, you can't.
Me: Whatever 🙄.
Aj: Love you too mamas.
The elevator opened and we walked out. Aj opened the door and watched me walked in. The room was so big and pretty. It had a jacuzzi, balcony, queen size bed, and soo much more. On the bed were the words I LOVE YOU written in red rose petals. Then there bags from Gucci, LV, Chanel, and Pink. I jumped on Aj and gave her a kiss until she put me down.
Me: Thank you soo much bae...
Aj: My pleasure baby
*2 hours later*
Me: Thanks for the massage baby...I really needed that.
Aj: No problem baby
Me: I'm soo sleepy, Goodnight baby...
Aj: Goodnight Baby, Love you and Happy Birthday again...