make it out...😕

Ty's POV
Rinnggg Ringgg!
Ughh I hate getting up in the middle of the night. I looked at my phone to see who was calling and it was Aj. I hurried and answered.
Aj: b-baby can you c-come to the hospital, it's my ddad.
Me: okay baby!
The sound in her voice made me nervous. I hurried and put some clothes on. A big hoodie. Some joggers, Nike socks, and crocs. I ran out my room and woke my brother up then my mom. They hurried and put some clothes on. I ran downstairs going out the door. I unlocked the car and turned it on. My mom and Jason finally came out the house while Jason was back locking the doors. My mom got in and so did Jason. My mom drove off asking me so many questions but I just was as clueless as she was. About 10 minutes driving we made it to the hospital. I walked in the waiting room to see Aj in the corner nervously shaking. I walk over to her and I pulled her in to a big hug.
Me: baby what's going on?
Aj: he overdosed...
I was confused at the time because he didn't seem like the type of person that would wanna kill himself.
Me: aww baby it's gonna be okay, he gonna make it out
My mom and Jason came and hugged her too.
Aj: thank y'all for coming...
Ma: no problem baby, you were there for us so now we're here for you
Jason: you family now
Aj: thanks
Me: let's sit down so we can wait
Them: okay
Me and Aj sat down by each other and mom and Jason sat in the seats in front of us. Aj laid on my leg and dozed off. So did I.
*1 hour later*
Aj's POV
I woke up to see that Ty, Ma, and Jason were knocked out. The waiting room was empty with just us in it. I was getting back nervous because my dad is like the only parent I have right now. I just prayed...
God...First I wanna say I love you and everything you do for me. For All the loved ones in my life right now. For all the joy you bring me. Please God don't let my dad die. I really need him as a support system. I just wanna make him proud and grow up to be successful. That's all. Amen....
Soon as I said that a doctor came in.
"Family of Mr. Ingrim?''
I hurried out my chair and walked over to him.
Me: im his daughter
Doctor Clay: so your dad is ok, he tried to kill himself by taking many different types of pills, he'll be on suicide watch for about a month, he'll be located to a suicide help center for the month, and the worst part of it all is he's in a coma...I don't know when he will wake up or if he will but his heart rate is steady. Is your mom here?
Me: yeah she's over there
Doctor Clay: okay, well you can go back now
Me: okay thank you doctor
Doctor Clay: no problem, hope everything turns out good
I walked over to tell them the news. I slowly shook Ty awake first.
Me: babe i got some news
Ty: okay what?
Me: so the doctor said that he'll be on suicide watch in a medical center for a month, and right now he's in a coma and the doctor doesn't know if he's gonna wake up soon or not but he has a steady heart rate
Ty: ok ok that's good baby
She kissed me and proceeded to walk over to mom and Jason.
I shook Jason while Ty shook Ma. We told them the news and went to room 333. I walked in to see my dad just looking peaceful. Helpless but peaceful. I walked over to the bed and just stared. I sat down next to him and held his hand.
Ty: don't you think you need to tell your mom about this ?
Me: why does she need to know, she probably the reason why he did it!
Ty: she's your mom babe and I understand that. Want me to call her?
Me: ig.
She pulls out her phone and I dial my moms number. It rings about 5 times until she answered.
Mom: hello?
Ty: hi mrs.Ingrim, t-
Mom: it's not mrs.Ingrim it's Parlin now 🙄
I looked at Ty in shock because ain't no way possible she got married that quick.
Ty:um okay, well I'm Ty's girlfriend and we're at the hospital right now because Mr.Ingrim suffered from overdose and he's in a coma
Mom: mmmm whatever, whatchu want me to do ?
At that moment my anger just skyrocketed to the roof. I grabbed the phone out of Ty's hand.
Me: Are you dumb or stupid because that's my dad and your ex husband and your already getting married ?  you are sooo close minded! you could at least act like you care! you know what dont fucking come around me or my family. I can't stand you stupid bitch. lose this number Rhonda!
I hung up and just started crying. Ty hugged me and held me. My dad has been through so much he doesn't deserve this. I cried and cried. When I stopped crying I was soo sleepy. It was about time to go.
Ma: you ready to go ?
Me: yes ma'am, can I talk to my dad in private ?
Ma: yeah sure, but you're staying at our house .
Me: okay, and i drove here so I'll drive back to my house and get some clothes.
Ma: okay me and Jason gonna go. Be careful baby, love you
Ma: okay ma, see you later, love you too
They walked out and I held Ty's hand. I stood up beside him and said...
Wussup Pops...mane you need to gone head and knock that lil coma out the water...i need you pops so don't leave me mane! when you wake up ...one night imma sneak you out the lil medical center and we gone hit up the club..ite? love you man
Ty laughed and we walked out. We got in the car and drove to my house. We got there and I got a lot of clothes and shoes. Some other important stuff I need also. I put everything in two Nike duffel bags and walked back downstairs. I got in the car and crunk it back up. We drove back to Ty's house and she unlocked the door. It was quiet so everybody was most likely sleep. We went to her room and I put my stuff in the corner. We laid down and cuddled. She put on a movie but we both went to sleep on it. Hopefully tomorrow is better