Date night!🧚🏽‍♀️

* 2 days later*

Ty's POV

The last 2 days have been good. Me and Aj have been getting along and getting to know each other. I really think I'm in love. I just hope that she feels the same way. Today my mom and her parents come back in town. I'm lowkey sad asf because we've spent so much time together. We both got over strep throat and today is Saturday. It was like 9:00 when I heard my mom walk in my door. She didn't even knock. Good thing I wasn't naked.

Mom: ''hey babygirl."

Me: ''damn ma, you couldn't knock."

Mom: "somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.''

Me: ''sorry mom, i just want some privacy."

*Aj wakes up*

Aj: "goodmorning ."

Me: "goodmorning."

Mom: "goodmorning darling, how was your week staying here?"

Aj: '' it was good."

Mom: "that's good baby, what's ours is yours."

Aj: "okay."

Me: "ite, see ya mom."

Mom: ''okay and when you get dressed I got somebody to show you.''

Me: ''okay."

She walked out the door and closed it behind her. Aj put me on top of her and started kissing all over me. Ugh I got sooo wet.

Aj: "how you slept?''

Me: "good, you?''

Aj: ''good, lets get in the shower."

Me: ''okay."

We took our clothes off and got in the shower. The hot water was hitting our bodies and it felt so good. The best thing about it was I was so close with Aj. I loved the way her body felt on me. The way she looked at me. The way she just did everything. It took about 10 minutes for us to get in and out. We picked out the same outfit. We chose a regular white Never Broke Again shirt, some black skinny jeans, and our all white Jordan 4's. We walked down the stairs until we got to the kitchen. That's when I saw this big broad ass man. He had a beard and shit. Looked about 300 pounds and big asf.

Mom: ''girls meet Brody, my new boyfriend!''

Me: ''aw hell naw, where you get that from,and this nigga big ma, he look like he could squish you."

Mom: ''language and be nice."

Brody: "nice to meet you Tyra, your mom has told me a lot about you."

Me: "umm okay."

Mom: "honey be nice."

Me: ''okay, me and Aj gonna go to McDonalds, can I have some money?''

As she was reaching for her purse Brody got her hand and said "no baby, i got it and reached me a 20."

I took it and ran out the door. Me and Aj went out the door and she held my hand.

Aj: ''you one mean ass girl."

Me: ''shut up.''

Aj: ''be careful how you talk to daddy."

Me: "can I get a kiss from daddy."

Aj: ''you gotta earn it."

Me: "okay whatever.''

Aj: ''look at my big ass baby finna cry."

Me: "shutup!''

She came out of nowhere and picked me up. She put her lips on mines . She tried to kiss me with tongue but I didn't let her. She then whispered something in my ear which caused me to let out a soft moan. My ear is my soft spot. I hate how she knows me so well. She then went back to my mouth and I let her tongue wander through my mouth and I got soo wet. She put me down and we began to walk again.

*2 minutes later*

We made it to McDonalds and ordered our food. We ate and left. We walked until we made it home. I was getting sad because Aj had to leave and I didn't want to. We walked in to see Brody big ass hugged up on my moms while she was cooking. I said "ughhh" and we went upstairs. My real dad died when I was 5. He drove trucks and one day he never came home. Turns out he had gotten into a 12 car wreck and he flew out the windshield. 8/13 people died that day. Sometimes I still wonder what It would be like if he was still here. Anyways, we went to my room and I sat on my bed looking sad while Aj was packing her stuff. She got finished and sat me on her lap.

Aj: ''babygirl, what's wrong?''

Me: ''me not want you to leave me.'' i said in a baby voice

Aj: ''aww baby."

She got on top of me and started to kiss me. It felt soo good. Her lips was soo soft and warm.

Aj: "how about I take you onna date?''

Me: ''omg frl?''

Aj: ''anything for you."

Me: ''yes i will, when and what time?''

Aj: ''tommar at 8?''

Me: ''okay.''

When we were about to kiss again my mom yelled and said "Aj your mom and dad are here."

Aj: ''okay, im coming.''

She kissed me and went out. Ugh this is gonna be hard.