The last part 🥺

*3 years later*

Tyra's POV
Tamiyah: Mommy Mommy Terrel hit me !
Terrel: Mommy I didn't.. well she hit me fworst!
Me: Okay come here kids . Aj go get the shirt.
Aj: Okay bae.
Terrel: Mommy I don't want to!
Me: Y'all know the routine .

*Aj comes back with the shirt that Terrel and Tamiyah get in together whenever they argue.*

Me: Come on kiddos

•They slowly come over to me while I get the shirt ready to put over their heads . *

Tamiyah: Do we really have to mommy ?
Me: Yes you guys do , y'all will be back friends in a couple minutes watch.
Aj: Plus y'all don't need to be fighting anyway .
Terrel: But mama she started it !
Aj: i didn't see it so I don't kno .

I put the shirt over their head and put their arms through . They both hated it but it always works in the end lol .

Me: now you guys can go get and make up . come back in 10 minutes !
Them: Okay mommy
Aj: Reminds me of somebody ..
Me: who ?
Aj: you , when we first met you were such a baby and had such a big attitude.
Me: Do you wanna fight because you know I will ?
Aj: you kno what our fights lead to *laughs*
Me: I swear you're nasty asf *laughs*
Aj: Am I lying tho ?
Me: ... no 

We both laugh and then cuddle up together .
So guys let's rewind a little and let me catch you guys up . So after the gender reveal we had our baby shower the next day . It was amazing from what I can remember. Paige still tried to get the twins and even tried to take me to court . Of course I won because I'm the mother so after that we haven't talked much which is okay with me . Brody big ass is still in jail rotting . He tried contacting me and seeing my kids but I don't want to show him just yet . Eh doesn't deserve to see my precious babies . The kids are 3 now and it's been amazing seeing them grown up . I'm 18 and Aj is 19 about to be 20. We have our own apartment saving up for a house . We both work and go to college . We both graduated high school with honors which I'm so grateful for . Remember my mom and the prison guard . They've recently got engaged ! He's super sweet and nice . I'm glad my mom found her match . Do you wanna know who else got engaged ? If you're thinking Aj's dad and Kelly then you're absolutely correct ! Ahh I love them together . They're perfect for each other seriously . Now let's get into my brother and Teresa . Their still together and happy . Recently they lost their child . They had been trying for so long and T finally got pregnant . A couple months later she called me crying saying she had a miscarriage. It was super sad and devastating for everybody.  I really do hope they end up having the family they want . The last thing I wanna update you guys about is Aj's mom and her new husband . They're also still in jail . They've tried multiple times to reach out to Aj but she doesn't wanna talk to them and i understand why . Anyways, you guys have been with me from the beginning to the end and I wanna thank you from my heart . Thanks for everything . Hugs and kisses to you all . Now let's get back into the book .

Aj: look baby...

I look over to see Miyah and Terrel playing and laughing . It was such a beautiful sight to see . I love my kids with all my heart . I never in a million years would have thought that this would be my life .

Me: Awwww look at my babies !

I take my camera out to take a picture . Once I snap it I show Aj.

Aj: Man I love them .. Kids come !

They come and hop in between us . Aj takes the shirt off of them and they both hug .

Me: I told you guys you would be friends again .

Tamiyah: I wuv my broder !
Terrel: I wuv you too sissy!

I looked at my kids and and smiled .. I couldn't image a better life ...

                                THE END:)

hey guys ! the author here ! thank you so much for continuing to support my book . this is the first book I ever wrote on here and it's kinda bittersweet ending it . i love this book so much and it so hard having it come to an end . I have more books coming out I'm just taking it slow . again thank you for reading and also if enough people want another book I might just do a part 2 ! thank you again 🤍