unexpected news😕

Ty's POV

I was still in the hospital. I was ready to get out but the doctor insisted I stayed a little longer. It has already been 2 days since I been in here. Aj my mom, Jason, T, and Aj's dad have been here visiting me everyday. Aj has been bringing my homework and classwork. She helped me do my algebra. She's really been my inspiration to me lately. When she told me she'll never leave me I really believe her. Brody got sentenced to life in prison. I'll never be the same. I keep having replays in my head of that day. Anyways, i just gotta accept it and keep it going. For the last 2 days I've been mad bored through out the whole day. All I do is scroll through Instagram and miss my track meets.  On the other hand, I have been feeling nauseous and stuff. I've been throwing up and stuff. I've been craving chocolate and cucumbers and weird shit. It's weird but It has to be the stomach bug.I hate the hospital it had sooo many germs and people coughing their lungs out. I was so bored I watched TV and went to sleep. I got woken by some warm hands rocking me. I hoped it was Aj but it was the nurse. She told me I needed to eat something. I got up and ate the nasty dry hospital food. It was nasty but I sucked it down then I went back to sleep.

Aj"s POV

I had just gotten gotten out of school and turns out I had basketball practice. I really didn't want to go but if I missed another practice I was gonna be benched for the Play-Offs. I was the best person they had on the team. I went to practice and hoped  it would go by fast. I really wanted to see my baby.

*1 hour later*

It was finally time to go. I was mad happy. I went and got in my car and plugged up my aux cord. I started listening to Key Glock -Monster. He so underrated.I also had to stop by the flower store and Walmart. I drove to the flower store and got some pretty flowers. Then I went to Walmart and got some snacks for me and her. Mostly her because she been craving weird shit. Like lettuce and whipped cream or waffles cones and apples. I got a gift bag , a card, and some tissue paper. I payed for everything and walked out. I got in the car and put everything in the bag. I drove off headed to the hospital. I rapped the lyrics while driving to the hospital. In about 20 minutes I was there. I locked the doors and walked in. I walked to her room and knocked on the door.

Ty: babyyyyyyyyyyy!

She got mad excited jumping and shit.

Me: calm down bae, you gone knock them cords out.

Ty: fuck these cords, come here

I sat on the bed and kissed her. She noticed the gifts in my hand and got even more happier.

Ty: bae, you just got me flowers yesterday. you gone make me cry.

Me: nah don't cry baby

She took the bags and read the card first. She kissed me and said thanks.

I laid down with her while she played in my hair. I told her about school and how my day went. Then we went to sleep.

*30 minutes later*

I got woken up by Ty throwing up and stuff.  Her mom and Jason were there sitting on the couch. Her mom got up and handed her the bucket. She threw up something keeps telling me that something isn't right. She's been throwing up every since she got here. Weird food cravings, mood swings, vomiting, all seemed like pregnancy symptoms. I barely knew anything about pregnancy but I've read things online that people have similar symptoms. I was concerned so I asked her mom about it. We walked in the hall and had our conversation.

Me: mom, so you know how Ty has been having weird food cravings and stuff like that. do you think she could be pregnant?

Mom: omg I never thought of that, i pray to god she's not. i'm going to go ask the doctor to do a pregnancy test.

Me: okay

She walked away and I went back in the room with Ty and Jason. They were arguing about who had better style.

Ty: no, i have better style. just because you wear designer all the time doesn't mean nun

Jason: you really cap bruh

Ty: yeah you know what da deal is

I laughed and then she asked me what I was doing. I said nothing and laid down with her. Then the doctor came in and asked her to pee in a cup. She got up and went to the restroom and peed in the cup. She came back and gave it to him. He took it and went back out.

*30 minutes later*

Ty's POV

It's been about 30 minutes since the doctor came in and asked me to pee in the cup. That was super weird. Anyways, he finally came in with a sad look. Mom, Jason, and Aj were all still in the room.

Doctor: I know you're probably wondering why I got a pee sample. If you're mom hasn't told you already we suspected that you were pregnant because of all your symptoms. Turns out you are...