AJ'S BIG DAY 🥳

Ty's POV
*Saturday morning**11:30 am*
I got up from hearing my alarm clock ring. I got from under Aj. I took a shower and put on some clothes. Then I stood up In the bed and straight up started jumping while yelling "HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!"
Aj: bae go back to sleep...
Me: GET UP BAE, ITS A WONDERFUL DAY!
ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY, HIP HIP HOORAY!
Aj: okay baby I know just go back to sleep please !
Me: no! now imma go downstairs and cook breakfast. when I come back up here imma be expecting you to have gotten in the shower and have your birthday fit on! okay ?
Aj: yes ma'am
Me: thanks babeee, love you and happyyy birthday!
Aj: thanks
I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. My mom left Aj a gift on the counter because she had to go to work early. I grabbed some pots and pans out the cabinets and sat them on the counter. I made pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, grits, and brownies. Aj doesn't like cake so I made brownies instead. I got out some fruit and yogurt to make her a smoothie because she doesn't really like orange juice or apple juice. I blended strawberries, bananas, and mangoes together with vanilla yogurt. I poured it in a glass and put a strawberry on the side of the glass. I grabbed a tray and lined her food on the plate. I put everything on it and walked back upstairs. Aj was sitting on my bed looking fine as ever. I could eat her but not right now. I gave her the tray of food.
Aj: aww thank you baee!
Me: my pleasure, Jason and T also told you happy birthday. They gonna be home for the rest of the weekend.
She ate and we talked about what we were going to do today. She didn't want anything spectacular so I didn't go all out. She got finished eating and I took her tray back in the kitchen. I walked back upstairs and got Aj's gifts out of my closet.
Me: here you go baby !
Aj: i told you don't be extra bae!
Me: open the damn box bae !
Aj's POV
I opened the box Ty gave me. It had pictures of us all around it. It was tied down by a blue ribbon which was my favorite color and the box was orange. The first thing inside was an envelope. I opened it and it read..
hey baby ! i love you sooo much and i want you to remember that. im never going to leave you because you never left me. i could give you 100 reasons why i love you but i don't think i have to explain them. thanks for everything you do for me and my family. i love you again baby and happy 16th birthday !❤️
Me: aww baby thanks!
The next thing I saw was a pack of all white polo t shirts. Then I pulled out a new MCM belt, a MCM backpack, and 2 MCM sweatsuits. If you know me you know I love MCM.
Me: thank you baby so much !
Ty: no problem, now we have things to do today bae so let's go!
Me: ite
We got our stuff and went to downstairs. As we were walking downstairs I saw a box on the table with my name on it. I picked it up and it was from Ma. I opened it and it had 1,600 dollars in it and a new MK watch. The note read..
Happy 16th birthday love. Hope you enjoy your day and may God bless you with many more. ❤️-Ma
I put my money in my wallet and put my new watch on. It went perfectly with my fit. Me and Ty walked to my car and got in. I was going to get my drivers license today, going to see my dad, going to Six-Flags, and then Red Lobster. Today was gonna be busy but it was gonna be worth it. We drove to the gas station and I got some gas. We listened to Youngboy's new album all the way to the medical center. We made it and went in. We took the elevator all the way up to my dads room. When we walked I saw my dad and Kelly kissing again. I'm starting to wonder if she actually does her job.
Me and Ty:  hey y'all !
Dad: hey kids! happy birthday Aj!
Kelly: hey Ty and happy birthday love !
Kelly handed me a gift with balloons and stuff attached to it. I opened it to find a card that read..
Happy 16th Birthday My 1st Born ! You Really Growing Up On Me. I Loaded 20 thousand on your card so enjoy. 💙 Love You -POPS
Me: 20 k?
Dad: I've been saving it so there you go
Kelly: i didn't know what you'd like so keep looking
I looked and saw a brand new black IPhone 11.
Me: thanks Kelly! this is soo nice!
Kelly: no problem babes, so whatcha got planned today ?
Me: Ty is gonna take me some places
Kelly: ok that's cool
Me: dad sign these papers !
Dad: what for ?
Me: drivers license early !
Dad: you sure you ready ?
Me: duh!
He signed all the papers and gave them to me.
Me: thanks pops! thanks Kelly! see y'all later
Them: you welcome !
Me and Ty left out and got in the car. I drove to the drivers license place and got the papers. I went inside and did all the paperwork.
*1 hour later*
I passed the test and got my license. I was mad excited! I showed Ty and we had a mini celebration in the car. We then drove to six flags.
*4 hours later*
Six flags was soo fun. We rode a lot of different rides and ate so much. I really didn't feel like going to Red Lobster anymore.
Me: bae do we have to go to Red Lobster?
Ty: no we don't
Me: okay I just wanna go home and lay under you !
Ty: that sounds like a plan!
Me: but I have a fun idea bae ! let's go to Walmart and get a lot of stuff. like let's make s'mores and let's sleep in a tent with pillows and stuff like that !
Ty: that sounds sooo fun bae let's do it !
We went to Walmart and racked up. We got chocolate, Graham crackers, marshmallows, blankets, sleeping bags, and sooo much more. We bought a big tent for the both of us and a hammock. We put everything in the trunk and drove home. We went to the backyard and put up the hammock first. Then we built a campfire and set pillows around it. I built the tent while Ty stood there watching me. She got upset because she didn't know how to do it. We got a big sheet and put it up against the side of the house. We set the projector up and played Love and Basketball. We made s'mores and watched the movie. We wrapped up in blankets and finally went to sleep. Everything was so perfect about my birthday. It probably was the best one I ever had. It wasn't even a lot but it's the people that made it special.