Chapter 1

The world has turned humans in a petrified state, causing everything to go out of hand. The technology, the city, modernity, it's all gone in a blink of an eye.

==================

Senku's POV

I've been frozen like this for one hundred and seventeen billion, three hundred fifty four million, eight hundred eighty nine thousand, five hundred fifty seconds now. In other words, it's the three thousand, seven hundred eighteenth spring. Starting from spring is an absolute must if I'm going to be revived. Alright, if I'm going to get up, now's the time. Get up already, me.

=========================

I can feel my eyes blinking. Then, I heard cracking. The last thing I knew is . . . I'm holding this female in my arms. Ah, she's naked and unconscious. I could still recognize her, my assistant at least, the human calculator, Oki (Y/n). She still have some specks of stone on the lower left part of her face and to some of her body parts. Luckily, her 'you know what' is included. She's still a sleepyhead, even though this is an unfamiliar place. 

I took her off of me, gently, and did what I had to do. First, secure my. Surroundings. My own body is a hint that's worth its weight in gold. The location where I was lying down, my position. The order in which the mystery stone fragments fell off of (y/n) and I . . . I'm going to keep every last piece for when I'm ready to investigate.

Then suddenly, I heard a sound. So I looked at the direction from where it came from and saw Monkeys.

"Am I the first one they've seen?" I asked to particularly nobody. I looked at the girl, and she was twitching and turning. 'What the hell?'

I grabbed some vines nearby to cover myself. Of course, I also covered (y/n)'s body. That'll be straight up weird for her to be seen by a male. Who am I kidding, this is the stone world. Nobody will care if you're flashing your ass for the world to see or waving your dick out in the open. But it'll be awkward for her. Not only that, Taiju would kill me.

"Ngh." I heard someone groan.

I looked behind myself and saw (y/n) sat up.

"Hah! I broke out . . ." She said with a sigh, stretching her arms above her head.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hah! I broke out . . ." I said with a sigh, stretching my arms. I was so freakin' relieved I'm still alive. After all, that green light, I thought I was gonna die!

I looked around me and saw Senku staring at me with a blunt expression. With . . . Only his lower part covered up.

I looked over my body and saw myself covered up with the same vines Senku has as clothing. Then, I felt my cheeks burn up as I looked at him. I don't know what kind of expression I was making, but holy hell, it made Senku look at me with a weird look.

"What?" He asked.

Seriously? That's all you gotta say, buddy?

"Y - y - you!" I exclaimed, pointing my index finger at him. "You saw my beautiful bod (body)!" I blushed deep red, knowing that he already saw my nudity. 

"Quit whining, jeez." Senku said cracking his neck. "Look, who cares if you're flashing your ass for the world to see or waving your dick out in the open."

Are (arē)? He never does this before. Not in his life. Maybe . . . Something's there?

I just processed what he said . . . . . . . . . "Shitty, Senku! I don't have a fucking dick! You have, you jerk!

"It doesn't look like civilization survived." He said as he walked ahead of me. Ahh, he fuckin' ignored me.

"Sure doesn't." I replied with a hint of sarcasm, following him. " Which means . . ." I said, putting a finger in my lip, biting it.