Chapter VI

Third person's perspective

It was roughly seven in the morning. There stood a girl on a boulder letting the sea breeze kissing the girl's skin ever so gently. Her beautiful (h/c) colored hair was swaying with the wind. Her eyes were closed, her arms were spread sideways due to the pleasure she was feeling. She giggled as she opened her eyes again. she was beside Senku who was just sitting down.

They were collecting seashells from the shores again. Taiju was still Hyped up about all of this, gathering as many seashells as he can. 

Tsukasa was at the shore, looking at the vast sea before his eyes. In front of him, there was a man, who was also affected by the rays of petrification, who was still a statue.

Then, Tsukasa said something. "We're free in the stone world," He held up a shell on the palm of his hand. "Shells never belonged to anyone." his long brown hair was swaying with the wind. "Nor does the sea and land."

"There was once a poor boy who tried to make a necklace out of seashells for his younger sister, who was undergoing surgery." he long-haired male started. "His sister loved 'The little mermaid'." his face softened. "But then, a middle-aged man  Who owned the fishing spot rights to that spot arrived, and with him, the stench of liquor." he frowned. it was all seen in his eyes that he was the boy from the flashback. "The boy who was collecting shells, or rather, according to the man, the boy who was 'stealing' his shells, was beaten so badly that his face was unrecognizable. he was never able to help his little sister be like the little mermaid." he suddenly crushed the seashells and beheaded the statue in front of him.

It rolled in front of Senku and (Y/n). 

She suddenly stumbled backward, making her land on her bum. her eyes were wide, as she hid behind Senku's back, feigning fear.

Senku looked at the head and calmly asked the male. "You do know what you're doing, don't you, Tsukasa?" He looked at the said male. "You just killed a man."

"I know that, of course." He replied. "Senku, do you intend to bring everyone back, including the grown-ups whose hearts are tainted?" he asked, facing him. "sure, they'll be grateful to you at first. but as soon as civilization returns, the rich and the powerful seniors will say, something more about the money than about how you saved them from their petrified state. we must not bring that world back." He walked towards the two scientists, saying these words; "This is a stone world. an untainted paradise. We'll only revive the pure-hearted youth and live in a natural world owned by no one." He grabbed another statue by the head. "A chance to purify humanity. Don't you agree, Senku?"

He was about to smash the head until Senku tapped his shoulder.

"Not at all." He replied in a calm manner. "Not even a millimeter. I'm a technology-loving boy who gets excited over mechs and space and 'Doraemon' and stuff like that." he smirked. "I'm going to use the power of science to rescue every single human.

'This guy is seriously bad news. Then again, if we hadn't woken him up, we would've been killed by the lions. I guess we didn't really have a choice.' Senku thought to himself. 'He wants to help out the youth, too.'

'I'm sure he'll stay under control until he learns about how we made the fluid.' The girl thought to herself.

'Even if it kills me, I have to keep quiet about the miracle fluid in the cave.'

'I'm not letting Tsukassan kill Senku.'

Everything was almost going as planned in the two scientists' heads until Taiju's return.

"Hey! Good news, Senku, (Y/n), Tsukasa!" Taiju shouted while running towards them. "We have a full pot of Miracle fluid from the cave! we can finally revive Yuzuriha!" he stopped in front of the two, holding up something that looks like a concrete bottle that says 'For Yuzuriha'.