Chapter XXIV

One month later . . .

3rd person's Perspective

"Tsukassan." (Y/n) called the man in the cave, sitting down at the center. "Listen . . ." She trailed off.

"What is it, (Y/n)?" He asked. 

"Uhmmm . . . Eto . . ."

"Don't be nervous now." Tsukasa said, comforting the girl. "I'm letting you live your life to the fullest in this stone world since you're dying."

She puffed her cheeks. "Don't remind me." He pouted. "Anyways, can I come with Gen-San and the others?" She closed her eyes in embarrassment. "I wanna go Gen-San and investigate the village." 

Tsukasa gave her the look.

"Awe, come on." She pouted. "Ukyo-San taught me how to do sneaky stuff and self-defense." She said, making gestures.

He hesitated for a while before he answered. "Fine, but be careful out there."

She smiled with sparks in her eyes. "Yatta!" She jumped, making Tsukasa smile at her gesture.

================================

"Onii-Chan!" (Y/n) exclaimed, running towards him, hugging him in the process.

"Woah! (Y/n)!" Taiju exclaimed happily, spinning her around.

She let go of him and hugged the other female with them.

"Yuzu-Nee." She hugged her, making the said girl laugh at her cute attitude.

"What is it, (Y/n)?" Yuzuriha asked. "You're never this touchy with me before."

"I'm going with Gen-San to the primitive village he was talking about." She announced. "I won't be back for weeks or months." She said, hugging the both of them, whispering something. "Gen-San's a double agent, I'm going back to the village, so wait for us, Kay?"

=================================

"Hah."Kohaku sighed in relief. "It's been nearly half a year since he arrived." She mumbled with a satisfied smile on her face.

Senku was on the bridge, coming closer to the village with Kinro and Ginro are inside, crossing their spears together, and opening it, welcoming him inside.

"I'm setting foot in the village for the first time." Senku said. Then, he chuckled. "I wish she was here to see this." He smiled, clenching his fist in satisfaction. "This is the first step."

The three citizens of his kingdom greeted and welcomed him inside. 

The villagers were looking at them.

Then, Kohaku's father, the village chief saw them. "Is that the outsider who wants to enter the Grand Bout?" He asked the male behind him.

"Yes, his name is Senku." When the man said that, The blonde girl inside was shocked.

"Senku, Did you say his name is Senku?" She asked.

"What, have you met him before or something Ruri?" He asked.

Then, a girl with (h/c) hair came into view, popping out of the females back. "So you're the Ruri-Nee they're all talking about, Nice meeting ya, I'm (Y/n)." She exclaimed, making all of them shocked. "Have you met him, Ruri-San?"

"Don't talk to the priestess as if she's your friend, outsider." The male with white hair sneered, in a fighting stance.

"Relax, I'm not here for trouble." She laughed nervously in a surrendering manner. "I went ahead of Gen-San to see how this village is doing."