Chapter XV

(Y/n)'s POV 

It hurts. And it's hot as fuck. 

All of us were gathered at Google's so-called tool shed. Fanny carried me all the way there and when we got there, SHe put me down but still supported me up. Google lit up a bonfire in between him and all of us. Senku sat down.

He scared the shit out of me with that face of his. "Check out my badass sorcery!" He said, spreading his arms out.  "Rainbow bridge!" He screamed and throw something making the flame's color turn yellow. "I'm the master of flames!" He yelled. 

I was mesmerized by this experiment he showed us.

"It changed color?!" Ginro exclaimed. "How?!"

He threw something again and it changed into a minty color. hen he threw something again, making it purple. 

"Eh, that's it?" I said, clearly disappointed at the display of flame reactions.

"Rainbow bridge, my ass." Senku commented, looking at it unamused. "It's just a flame test reaction. You just threw salt, copper, and sulfur in that order." He paused. "What's the copper? Copper sulfate or something? I guess it doesn't help. It's the blue crystals you picked up in the caves, isn't it?"

"Do you have lead? it can make grey. I love the color of that flame." I asked him, sitting down, putting my arms around my self-proclaimed babysitter.

3rd person's perspective

 The male smirked, but then, the switch was on. 'Oh shit!' He thought. 'How does he know about the blue crystals?! Is he reading my mind? Is that his sorcery? Oh, shit! That's a thing? damn, nature, You're scary! And what's with her knowing what the lead is?! And it can make grey flames?!' He clicked his tongue.

He noticed the blonde female looking at him with a blank expression. "You'd better not think that these cheap tricks are the only sorcery I've got!" He exclaimed, referring to Kohaku.

"I didn't say anything." She said.

"Just wait right there!" Chrome said rushing to his shed. Then, came back with a black ball.

"So he just needs his tools." Kohaku said, unimpressed.

he rubbed the black ball with his other hand desperately and panted as he walked towards the blonde male, pointing at his nose in a short distance, electrocuting him in the nose.

"Itta! (Ouch!)" He exclaimed, backing up. "Was that an attack?!" He said with tears in his eyes.

Senku laughed as he snatched the black ball from him. "A ball of sulfur, huh?" He smirked, observing the ball. "You put the sulfur you threw on the fire earlier into a pot and melted it down with heat. Once it cools down and hardens, you crack the outer layer, and you're done." He said, impressed with what he's seeing. "You're exhilarating, Chrome, You know that?" He said with a smile. he took the flag Yuzuriha made and took it off the stick. He put the ball of sulfur on the fabric and rubbed it making his hair even more spikey than before. "Rubbing it with leather instead of your hands will give you ten billion times more power." He said as he touched the sorcerer and electrocuted him like crazy.

"Oh damn!" Chrome exclaimed.

"He's head's all spikey!" Ginro exclaimed, looking at the two.

"It was spikey before, too." Kohaku continued.

Chrome passed out on the ground.

"How does that work?" Kohaku asked, making the mad scientist smirk and give it to her.

"Chrome woke up shortly to find the two blondes' hair all spiked up while holding the sulfur ball.

"Give it back!" He exclaimed, trying to get it back but they dodged quickly, making him fall on the ground.