Chapter VII

3rd person's perspective

"Taiju-Kun?" The girl called, her eyes opened slightly, looking at the male in front of her. 

"I'm sorry." He said. "I made you wait for three thousand seven hundred years."

Senku looked away, looking very anxious.

(Y/n) was looking at the two people in front of her. 'Would he also do that?' She thought. 'Would he also do that? If we hadn't woken up at the same time?' She looked at Senku in a manner of how she really looks at him.

"I have no idea what's going on." She softly said. "I just woke up. but yeah, I think I know what's going on." She smiled sweetly. "You saved me, didn't you? Wow, thank you."

Taiju cried. tears were running down his eyes, looking at the girl in his arms. "It wasn't me." He admitted. "It was all thanks to Senku and (Y/n)." He let Yuzuriha down and wiped his tears.

"No, Onii-Chan, I didn't---"

"They spent a whole year working on the Revival Fluid."

"Sorry to barge in on your reunion chat, but make up your mind before Tsukasa comes back."

The three looked at him in confusion until the Siblings got a hold on what he's about to say.

"We only have two options, so choose one." He said in a serious tone. "Plan A." He held up his index finger and looked at them. "Taiju, Yuzuriha, and (Y/n), you three run away right now and live somewhere far away."

================================

On the other side of the forest, Tsukasa was running back towards them at full speed with the miracle fluid with him.

================================

"Plan B." He held up two of his fingers. "We fight together to stop Tsukasa's murder spree, using the weapons of civilization."

"The answer's obvious!" Taiju stood up and exclaimed. "We're gonna fight by your side!"

Yuzuriha stood up, not sure of what's happening. "Yeah! I have no idea what's going on, but I'll help too!"

"Senku, whether you like it or not, well, it's your plan, the three of us will stand by you."

"I'm not trying to be nice or something." He said, trying to calm the three down. "it just seems logical to give you a chance to flee." he sighed. "You'll survive on your own with (Y/n)'s guidance."

"If Tsukasa really is killing people, I'll---"

"Calling it killing people . . ." Speak of the devil. "Is really a matter of perspective." he said while holding unto the revival fluid and his lion-skin coat.

The three looked shocked while the one who just woke up was just confused and scared. 

"I'm culling them." He said. "For the benefit of the new world." He glared at the four in front of him as he threw his coat on the ground. 

He walked towards them but the siblings were already in his way, trying to protect the two. even though the younger Oki was weaker than the mad scientist behind them, she was ready to sacrifice everything jut for their safety. 

Tsukasa has his fists clenched the moment he walked forward. But then, when he loosened it up, parts of a statue could be seen falling from his fists.

When they saw this, (Y/n) was paralyzed. She still stood her round and as she gulped up air. Taiju couldn't be more surprised.

"Senku, if things go bad, take care of Yuzuriha and (Y/n) for me." he said. "I'm going to stop Tsukasa!" He ran towards him and yelled a battle cry.