Chapter V

Third person's perspective

"You built all of this?" A male with long brown hair said, surprised that two people built this.

"Guess so." Senku said while going up into the treehouse they built.

"Hang on for a little longer, Yuzuriha." The older Oki mumbled to the stone statue of the said girl as he set her down below the treehouse. "We'll save you as soon as we have enough of that miracle water, the something-or-other acid."

The male with the long brown hair looked beside the treehouse to see a laboratory. "Laboratory?" He mumbled.

============================

The introductions were held inside the treehouse while a certain someone disappeared.

"I'm Shishio Tsukasa." He held his hand out for a handshake. "You can call me Tsukasa."

"Last names don't really mean much in this world, do they?" Senku said while fiddling with a bag of tools. "I'm Senku, the sane one who's in charge of science. That's Taiju, the simple one and who's in charge of heavy lifting."

"I'm Taiju, the simple one." Taiju said, shaking Tsukasa's hand. "Nice to meet you. If you need anything done, ask Senku."

"What do you usually have to eat?" The long haired male asked the two.

"Mainly wild greens and mushrooms, and occasional rabbit meat when we catch one." The white haired scientist replied.

"All I ever dream about lately is eating meat until my belly's about to explode." The older Oki exclaimed excitedly, and laughed.

"We'll, you won't be living like that any longer." He exclaimed.

He ran and hunted animals for food and run so fast that he can even outrun a car speeding up to forty kilometers per hour. Even catch birds FLYING THROUGH THE SKY! Like what the fuck, how can he do that?! Even kill Piranhas – small flesh eating fishies– and making them food!

"I'll be in charge of hunting and fighting." He stated.

Taiju's eyes were glimmering with excitement, looking at the newly recovered male while Senku's just standing there beside him. "This is awesome!" He exclaimed.

"Now that I'm on your side, you'll never have any shortage of prey again." He said, holding a spear with fishes, another hand with huge birds, and a pile of herbivores and carnivores beside him. (Srsly, what's this guy made of?) And he's standing naked like what the Fu—

=========================

"I'm inside the laboratory . . ." A female mumbled. A bowl of grapes in her hand while munching on some grapes. "The heck's taking them so long?" She mumbled, and hummed softly, again. " I guess I'll go out."

When the female got out, she didn't find anything but a statue leaning under the tree from where they built the treehouse.

"Yuzu-Nee?" She mumbled. "Aight, Imma head back."

==========================

"It's sunset already . . ." The girl slumped and got down. "If they aren't back by night, I'll be hunting for berries. And that  sentence I said was a curse."

==========================

"Well then, time for a fun quiz." Senku said, holding a cooked fish. "What's the most important thing we need for a technological civilization? He asked, looking at the two. "Ten billion points for the correct answer"

Taiju was thinking. Thinking in a way with a face of a monkey. "Technological civilization . . . The most important thing we need?" He was still brainstorming until he got an answer. "Smartphones!" He exclaimed, pointing a finger on Senku.