Chapter XXX

3rd person's perspective

"Th-They even cut through Hyoga-San's spear!" One of them exclaimed in fear.

"Damn it run for it!"

Then, they all ran.

"We did it!" Ginro cheered.

"Remarkable athleticism, coordinated teamwork, and dirty betrayal." As Hyoga said that word, Gen snickered and (Y/n) sweat-dropped. Then, Hyoga looked at Senku. "And the scientific knowledge to create guns and Japanese Katanas. You people truly seem to know the proper way to do things."

Senku felt that something was off. 

"It would've been even more proper if you had realized that all of this was a distraction."

Then, (Y/n) felt chills running down her spine when she remembered the words he instructed to his right-hand woman when she snuck up on him. "You've got to be kidding me." She muttered, slowly falling down unto her knees.

Senku and the others looked at the village and saw the agonizing orange light. "So that's what they were after." He muttered. 

"Get everyone to safety!" Kokuyo exclaimed, looking at his beloved village. 

Then, they all saw a girl in pink holding a torch while walking towards them.

"Homura-San." (Y/n) muttered in fear, backing away.

"Another one?" Kokuyo muttered, sanding on a bridge in a battle stance with Kinro behind him.

"Say hello to my right hand, Homura-Kun." Hyoga introduced the girl walking on the bridge. "She can properly handle herself, unlike these men and their melted brains."

Homura threw the torch into the ocean and ran. Kokuyo tried attacking her but it was no use. She made an amazing front flip and got on the other side.

Kohaku tried to stop her but Homura casually flipped over behind her. then, she jumped in front of everyone beside Hyoga as both of them went.

Then, all of them went inside the village to help evacuate the villagers.

"This is not good." Kaseki muttered, looking at a burning cottage. "Once a fire starts, the wind from the mountain will become the wind of death, carrying the flames far and wide!" He exclaimed.

"Everyone!" Gen and (Y/n) exclaimed, gathering everyone around. Gen already has his purple haori back. "This way!" They said, pointing towards the bridge leading to the outsides of the village.

Senku ran towards a cottage and saw two old people trying to put down the flames. "Forget about the houses!" He exclaimed, making the two look at him. "Do you people want to die?! Get out of here right now!" 

Then, the two ran outside before they could be crushed under the debris.

Chrome was on the other side, warning three girls. "We can't go that way, either!" He exclaimed. "The bridge is burned out!" He pointed to the bridge where Gen and (Y/n) are leading people out "We have to go to the science shed!" He looked at the three people on the other side of him. With a burnt bridge, Ruri and the others can't cross.

When they were all gathered u in the science shed, the fighters were protecting the area.

"There's no guarantee they'll attack head on." Kinro stated, guarding the area with Kohaku and Ginro. "Keep your senses spread out in every direction!"

"Can we really protect a group this big?" Ginro asked, unsure of what he's supposed to do.

"Shelter the children in the science shed!" Kohaku stated. "It's our only hope!"