Chapter 4

"Don't you think it's a little strange that both their doors have the Do Not Disturb signs on the handles" Austin commented as he and Rob stood in the hallway about to knock.

"No, it's not, really. Chance drank himself into oblivion again last night on the way here and probably is still passed out" Adam replied walking up to them.

"All the more reason to check on him, make sure he's alive in there " Austin stated with his hand inches from knocking on the door while Rob shook his head in agreement.

Adam quickly grabbed his hand, "No which is probably why Tim's door has the same sign because he's already taking care of him, just like before".

Austin looked at Rob who shrugged slightly, "True, they've always taken care of each other for as long as I can remember.  I'm sure Adam's right, you have to admit they both have been through hell the past few months. Chance always seems to head to the bottle with his problems and Tim always tries to fix everything or everyone while he shuts his own misery out. Yeah, Adam is right, they're fine".

Austin looked at the two, smiling in agreement. He didn't believe them, something was up, something was different. Reluctantly he gave in, this time, and walked away with them. "I'll text Tim and let him know we're heading out and see if they will feel like meeting up later for lunch" Adam advised as they stepped off the elevator.

Tim lay awake listening to the shallow breathing of his love who remained curled between his arms from the night before when the notification tone on his phone came through. Trying not to disturb Chance, he quickly grabbed his phone from the nightstand. Reading anything was nearly impossible since the assault without his glasses and they were on the table near the door. He could make out it was from Adam due to the icon but that was about it, knowing if it was anything important he would have called instead as he placed the phone back on the stand.

"Anything wrong" he heard Chance ask as he placed his arm back over him.

"No, go back to sleep" he whispered next to him.

"How do you expect me to do that after you just whispered in that sexy deep voice" Chance replied while backing into Tim.

Tim already had been aroused just by laying with him. Chance backing his ass against his morning erection surely didn't help in his attempt to just lay with him.

Chance liked what he felt pushing against his backside and slid his hand behind him, caressing Tim through his boxers. Smiling he felt a slight dampness as he continued to caress.

Tim closed his eyes, moaning softly at his touch. Last night hadn't been about him, it was about Chance just like he had been planning for days but right now all he could think about was the sensation on his cock.

Chance turned over, letting go for only a moment before sliding his hand inside Tim's boxers as he gently kissed his lips before sliding down under the covers. Kissing and nibbling his way down his chest, licking his nipple along the way, never letting go of the throbbing cock he held in his hand. Grabbing the band of his boxers with his teeth he pulled them down allowing his beard to scruff along the base of his cock as they came off, Tim raising his hips in response.

Chance slid over positioning himself between his legs, only letting go long enough to push both legs wide apart. He watched as his lovers cock bounced in anticipation as Tim threw all the covers onto the floor. Chance looked up into Tim's lust filled eyes.

"I want to watch" he told him as Chance smiled and slid his tongue from the base to the tip. Tim's breath hitched at both the sight and sensation.

"Yes" he whispered as he repeated the same motion a few more times before sucking the tip hard.

Tim moaned softly as he continued to watch his lover below. He refrained from touching his head, for asking for more, wanting the vision before him to continue. The mere act of his lover pleasing him brought great pleasure to him, actions he knew would have him convulsing in no time.

Chance gently messaged his balls with one hand while he switched between his other hand and mouth assaulting Tim's cock. Occasionally he would look up for Tim's reaction which only hardened his own cock more knowing how much pleasure he was bringing him. Once Tim let his head hang back between his shoulders he knew it was time. He took one of his balls in his mouth, sucking gently while still caressing his cock. He moistened his finger with a combination of saliva and precum dripping from his own cock and began circling the outer rim of Tim's anus. Tim moaned softly at the new sensation never felt before. He looked down but never questioned just closed his eyes as Chance continued.

Little by little Chance would alternate between gliding his hand up and down his shaft or engulfing it entirely with his mouth all the time still circling the rim of his anus. Every so often he would gently push the tip of his finger inside the opening. Tim never asked him to stop or try to push his hand away, he was too lost in his own world.

The closer Tim came to release the further Chance pushed in his finger. By the time Tim was on the edge begging for more Chance pushed his finger all the way in hitting his prostate as he sucked his cock feverishly.

Tim screamed out "Fuuuuck....Fuuuuuuuck" as Chance pounded his finger against his prostate multiple times while Tim thrusted his cum down his throat in the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced in his entire life.

As Tim slumped down on the bed, still writhing about, Chance stood along side stroking himself at the sight before him. Increasing his hand movements he brought himself closer to the edge of his own explosion. Closing his eyes, he barely stood, pulling faster and faster on his own cock until he suddenly felt hands upon his hips and the warm, persed lips sliding down over the head of his cock. Placing his hands on Tim's shoulders to steady himself he expelled every once of cum he had down the throat of the man he had, in essence, just fucked. Moaning and groaning he came again and again as he replayed everything they had just experienced.  Finally his legs beginning to collapse, Tim brought him down on the bed. Enveloping each other with their arms and legs entwined, quivering from their explosive orgasms, until their breathing settled. After a few minutes of silence Tim asked, "Two things....what the fuck just happened and...will you teach me more".