Chapter 14

"You don't know me or perhaps you may. I know what you have lost and he needs to pay. He took from me what was truly mine, only to leave me helplessly behind. Worry not, for the day is soon, he will pay the night of the full moon."

****
Though Chance had every intention of going home to Alabama during the time off he now knew he could not leave Tim behind.

Slowly gliding his hand along Tim's chest he once again wondered how, if he should tell him of the nightmares and visions he experienced. Before, the only place that brought him peace and renewal were the gulf shores, his childhood home. But after what Tim had done for him, the peace and tranquility he'd experienced, he now had another source, the hands and heart of his lover.

"Oh what you do to me" he whispered continuing to glide his hand along Tim's chest, a soft moan heard near his ear. Smiling he slowly moved his hand further down his body, just barely touching his abdomen before hovering over his lovers growing response.

Tim wasn't fully awake, however his body responding to the slightest touch from Chance was evident he wouldn't be sleeping much longer.

Chance slid his fingers along the waistband of Tim's lounge pants. Gently sliding his hand inside just enough to barely touch the base of his penis, the hardness brought a smile to his face. "Yes" he whispered against Tim's throat as he moved his hand further along the shaft.

Tim moaned softly before raising Chance's chin up towards him, "Good morning " he quietly stated in his lowest morning voice, sending shivers down Chance spine.

"Morning" he whispered against his lips while caressing his member from base to tip feeling a drop of precum.

"Let's get rid of these" he added now slipping the lounge pants down over Tim's hips allowing his cock to spring to life.

"What a magnificent sight" he stated as he encompassed the hardened shaft with his hand slowly moving up and down.

Tim closed his eyes, moved his hips slightly upward in response to his lovers touch, a slight reddening to his cheeks. No one had ever spoken those words to him before.

"What would you like, what is your pleasure, my love" Chance asked him softly at his ear.

"Surprise me" he replied.

Slowly moving down his neck, still sliding his hand up and down Tim's cock, he licked and sucked along his adam's apple then into the crevices of his collar bone. Gently stroking his other hand over his hardened nipples brought a slight gasp from Tim. Smirking devilishly Chance bit each one just enough to make him twitch from the sensation. Moving his free hand to just under Tim's buttock he squeezed gently while swirling his tongue around and into his navel.

Tim rose his hips again in anticipation, wanting to feel the warmth of his lovers mouth upon him. Chance released his grasp long enough to pull the lounge pants fully off and immediately took his entire length in his mouth. Tim gasped as Chance sucked hard creating a vacuum around his cock.

"Sweet Jesus" he uttered desperately trying not to push his cock to the back of his throat.

Chance repositioned himself between Tim's legs gaining full access to his balls and his anus all the while assaulting his cock with his mouth. Gently he began to massage the vulnerable parts before him while moving up and down alternating between licking and sucking the length and tip.

His own cock painfully hard, pressed against his abdomen, he found if he moved just right he could masturbate against the bed while pleasuring Tim. Once his own precum began to ooze he wiped the fingers of his free hand through it then through Tim's combining the two before placing his fingers at the entrance to Tim's anus.

Just as he began to swirl his fingers around the outer ring, Tim placed his hand on his upper arm. Chance looked up, unsure if he'd done something wrong, perhaps caused some pain or fear in Tim. As it was it had been several weeks since their last sexual encounter where he'd taken things a step further.

"Let me taste you, with you" Tim stated.

Chance nodded with a smile and climbed off the bed. Tim slid down a bit. Having been laying the opposite way from the night before gave Chance a better position to allow Tim access to him at the same time. He placed him self on the bed, straddling his legs along side Tim's head, bending over giving himself access to the fully erect cock before him.

Tim gently grasped Chance's throbbing shaft, immediately guiding it against his pursed lips, eagerly pushing it through until he encompassed the entire length. Chance threw back his head at the sensation "Fuck Yes" he loudly stated as Tim moaned deeply.

Intent on bringing him to an intense orgasm, Chance once again returned to licking, sucking and massaging Tim's cock and balls. At the same time Tim was just as determined to bring Chance higher than ever before. He was still learning but he always remembered what Chance had said at the beginning of their relationship "Don't be afraid to ask for what you want, if it feels good do it".

Chance soon began to alter between his mouth and his hands on Tim's cock. He'd moistened his fingers with saliva and began massaging Tim's anus once again. Soon he began to lick around the outer ring, a new sensation that caused Tim to shiver beneath him. Not wanting him to cum just yet, he held back a bit, teasing before release.

Tim had his own plan in mind, he had been reading up on how partners pleased each other during their time apart on the road. He now understood what Chance had done the last time they were together and he couldn't wait to try something he'd read hoping it would bring him pleasure as well.

Teasing each other for a time it became evident neither one would last much longer. Chance had gently begun inserting his finger in and out of Tim as he'd done before noting the pleasure Tim experienced this time as well. Chance found himself receiving the same from Tim as he imitated his motions.

Climbing closer to release, their breaths faster, heart rates soaring, pushing harder with each thrust of their fingers as they sucked harder on each others cock. Both intent on making the other come first, they swiftly changed up their fingering of one another. Chance was now pumping two fingers into Tim's anus, slamming his prostrate with his finger tips, wiggling them as he pulled back. Tim had turned his finger around and was curling it each time he pulled out before slamming back in against Chance prostrate only to curl inside again, both still sucking hard on each others cock. Soon the feeling of tightness in their balls, both could hold back no longer, shooting their seed forcefully down the throats of each other simultaneously.

As they convulsed violently in their mutual orgasms, each grabbed onto the others buttocks, their mouths around the shafts inside, bucking against each other until ultimately collapsing into euphoria.

Chance rolled to the side, his body twitching periodically as Tim turned and drew him into his arms. Their breathing and heart beats seemed as simultaneous as their orgasms as they slowly drifted off peacefully.