Chapter 36

Deciding to move in together was an easy decision, he lived there anyway so moving his personal items over just made sense.

"One day we'll have a place of our own, truly our own, I promise" Tim expressed as they brought in the last box from Chance's place.

"Babe, this is fine. What matters is we can finally be together" he replied giving him a quick kiss as he walked past him.

Tim sat down on the bed as he watched Chance unpack his clothes, hanging most of them in the closet. T-shirts, jeans and a few suits, each seemed to trigger a pleasant memory in his mind.

Having placed his underwear and lounge pants in the dresser he caught a glimpse of Tim, his eyes closed, a smile upon his face. Stepping closer he leaned in, brushing their lips together as he tipped Tim back onto the bed. Tim immediately enveloped him in his arms, pulling him closer, deepening the slight kiss to one filled with hunger. Chance ran his hands under Tim's t-shirt, ready to pull it off when Tim quickly rolled him onto his back then began to unfastened his jeans without breaking the kiss.

A loud pounding was heard at the front of the house, "what the hell" Tim groaned as he nibbled along his chin. "Ignore it" Chance whispered breathlessly as he palmed Tim's erection.

"Hello...hello..anyone here" yelled the all too familiar voice.

"Fuck...I need to get that damn key back" Tim expressed as he slumped down next to Chance.

"Maybe we should let him find us in the act" Chance stated slightly annoyed and attempting to catch his breath.

"Yeah...he's already got enough shit in his head..he can't handle that" Tim remarked as he stood and readjusted himself.

"Seriously....you're going to leave me here like this" Chance asked.

"Raincheck?" he pouted before opening the door calling to Austin he would be right there.

"The damn locks get changed tomorrow" Chance stated aloud zipping his jeans as Tim walked out into the hallway.

"Red, what the hell are you doing here?" Tim asked leaving the door slightly ajar.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?" he quipped as Tim approached. "Never mind..don't answer that..I dont want to know" he said covering his ears.

"As a matter of fact..." Chance remarked as he now walked down the hallway towards the two.

"Austin, why are you even here" Tim asked motioning for him to sit down.

"I need a favor" he replied "I was wondering if it would be alright when we're in town to record...if I could..well, if I could stay here...well not exactly here..in your house...but maybe in Chance old place, outback...I'll pay rent if you want."

"You couldn't have called and asked that" Chance sarcastically remarked heading to the kitchen.

"Don't mind him, he's a little shall we say frustrated at the moment" Tim joked.

"I heard that" Chance yelled out from the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Tim..I'll look elsewhere. I shouldn't ask, you guys are finally together y'all need your privacy" Austin stated standing to leave.

"Stop it, you can stay there, rent free...but..there are a few conditions" Tim advised.

"Ok, whatever you say" Austin eagerly replied.

"First, give me the key to this house, you don't need it anymore" he stated holding out his hand.

Austin slid his hand in his pocket retrieving the key and handed it to him.

"Under no circumstances do you just blatantly walk in here, day or night. Like you said we want our privacy" Tim continued as Chance leaned against the doorway listening.

"Ok, is that it?" Austin asked, anxiously looking back and forth between the two.

"Yes" Tim replied.

"Great, I'll just go out and move my truck to the back and unload" he replied heading for the door.

"Unload? I thought you just said for when we're all in town recording" Chance questioned.

"Well, yeah but I was thinking I'd like to have a few of my own things around, ya know make it seem homey. There's times we're here for more than a day or two so this way I don't have to pack each time. My stuff will be here already" he grinned.

"He does have a point" Tim agreed.

"Whatever" Chance replied before walking back towards the bedroom.

"Tim if this is a real problem I'll see if I can crash at Jeff's or even stay at the studio. I don't want to cause any problems for you guys, really I don't" Austin offered as other options.

"No it's fine, go ahead and get your stuff situated. Here's the key" Tim told him taking it out of the bowl on the table by the door. "Just be sure to call when you're coming to stay and please knock and wait till one of us answers the door, not just barge in here, ok "

"Ok, no problem.  Thanks again, I really appreciate this" Austin told him giving him a quick hug. "Talk to you later "

Chance lay on the bed, his arm draped across his eyes when Tim returned. Laying down next to him, Tim gently stroked his arm, "what's wrong" he quietly asked.

"Nothing" Chance merely replied.

"Are you upset that Austin's going to be staying here" he asked gently moving his arm away.

Letting out a deep sigh he turned towards Tim, "no, I'm being ridiculous I know. For some reason it's not quite how I imagined our first real night home as a couple, that's all"

"I know, I just can't toss him aside though" Tim replied as he ran his fingers up and down his arm.

"I don't expect you to, I know how tight you two are, I don't want to change that at all" Chance replied playing with the hem of Tim's shirt.

Leaning over Tim brushed his lips against his "we're wasting an awful lot of time talking about Red instead of picking up where we left off"

"Yeah, why is that" Chance replied sliding his hand under Tim's shirt.

Tim pressed their lips tighter as he slid his finger along the zipper of Chance jeans, teasing his lover.

Chance grabbed his hand" before we go any further, lock the damn doors, no more intrusions" he requested.

"All ready done, my love..now where were we" Tim replied slowly sliding the zipper down.