Chapter 6

Austin sat sulking on the bench across the street when Tim and Chance arrived at the restaurant. Watching them smiling and joking around only fueled the jealousy within.

"I don't get it...the shit he's been through since he came into the group and yet they are best buds. He brought psycho bitch Jenika in to totally fuck up his life and yet they carry on like this. You cant make me believe they weren't screwing each other behind his back. I'd be mad as hell and out to make him pay if it were me" he thought to himself unable to take his eyes off the two.

Hearing the laughter behind him Rob turned to find both Tim and Chance walking in together. "Hey you are alive" he greeted as they sat down, "Austin was worried"

"Sounded more angry if you ask me" Chance replied getting an odd look from Tim.

"Why what happened" Tim asked as the waitress brought the glasses of water.

"Nothing important, let's eat, I'm starving" Chance replied changing the subject.

Tim decided to let it go for now but would inquire further later on when they were alone.

Making small talk about the upcoming shows and finally filling their stomachs after all the energy they'd expelled the last twenty four hours, Tim and Chance leaned back into their chairs to relax.

"Why don't we take a walk around town, see the sights" Rob suggested pushing his chair away from the table.

"Sounds good to me, mind if I run back and grab my camera, just in case we find anything interesting" Chance asked as they all stood.

"No problem, we can wait" Rob stated.

"Hey, I'll go back with ya" Tim offered.

"No need, ba....bud, I'll be back before ya know it" Chance replied sprinting for the door.

"I'm gonna see if I can find Austin, see if he wants to go" Rob told him.

Tim started for the door when Adam touched his shoulder, " We need to talk" to which Tim merely responded with a raise of his brow.

Austin watched as Chance ran out of the restaurant not followed by any of the others.  "What the hell's he doing now" he said aloud as Rob approached.

"Hey, we're gonna take a walk around town, see what this place has to offer. You coming or staying here " he asked him.

"Where's he running off too, and where's Tim and Adam" he asked standing up from the bench.

"They were right behind me, must be they went to the restroom or something. Chance ran back to get his camera. Hey, what's with the mood and all the questions anyway" Rob asked.

"Like Adam said, really none of your business" he snarked.

"Well, you make it our business when you're openly rude and wrongly treat family" Rob replied as Tim and Adam exited the restaurant the same time Chance returned.

"Yea, well you're not the red headed step child, are ya" Austin responded watching the looks between Tim and Chance.

"Whatever, are you coming or staying back to sulk" Rob asked motioning to the guys.

Austin decided to go with them, despite the knawing feeling deep in his gut. He'd regretted storming out, he hadn't eaten since the night before on the bus either and knowing these guys they'd be eating something again soon.