❪0❫

2019

0 | BLOOD CREATURES

"Baby, I think you should change that painting." You patted your boyfriend on his shoulder, pointing at the horse painting on the corner of the café.

He groaned, getting up. "Why? I like it. You bought it on my birthday," He said, pecking your cheek. "Stop being cheesy, just keep it in your room." You told him, cleaning the table. "We'll start having customers soon, get ready Mr owner." You smiled at him.

You have been dating Sumin for three years now, you both loved each other. Collage may be hard, but Sumin is always by your side.

The door bell rang, telling us someone is here.

"Welcome, what would you like to have?" You asked the woman, "A cappuccino would be good." She smiled,

You went back to make her cappuccino for her.

«»

"Prince!" The queen called her son. "Stop going to the human world, it will only cause trouble to you." She coughed, concerned about her son. He rolled his eyes, "I want to have fun, mother." He ignored her mothers' uneven breathing, walking towards the door that led the vampires to the human world.

He stepped into the human world, putting his hands into his pockets. The human world was faster than the vampire world Traille, a minute in Trialle is one month on Earth. That means the night before he came was one-two years ago, things changed here. Seoul was changed to a more escalated place.

The night came by, the breeze was cold. It was almost the end of December, people were hurrying to buy gifts for their children on Christmas, he thought it was stupid to love their children so much.

He was cruel, too cruel to even love.

It was all a game for him, that's why he killed his 248 wives, he one died for them, for their outstanding beauty, not until his eyes fell on the other one. The moment he gets annoyed by them, their head can be seen stuck on the wall while their bloody body on the floor.

Blood was something he craved, he loved seeing others suffer, especially women and children. He needed women to give birth to his child, and children to pass on the generations of vampires. His cruelness had no end, even to the point that vampires were disgusted and intimidated by him.

He passed by the roads of Seoul, looking at the trees and snow, anyone who would know about his personality would want to bury him six feet under.

The next person to touch him, will be gone, forever. Maybe he kills them, or bury them alive. No one knows about his doings.

He walked past the pet shop, his eyes looking at the big nameplate.

That's when someone bumped into him, he smirked, knowing that who he is killing tonight.

He turned to the girl, she glared at him. "Hey, are you blind or what? Look where you are going.„ She rolled her eyes, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her beauty attracted him. He looked at her with awe as she gave him a lecture.

She walked past him, his eyes desperately looking at her figure, as if he will eat her.

He licked his lips, a sly smirk lingering on his handsome face.

"I want her."

His cold voice said, smoke coming out of his mouth. His pale skin and handsome face making the people around stare at his beauty.

He followed her steps, his eyes turning darker.

He was a royal, a prince.

Prince Jungkook.

«»

You cracked your neck after the encounter with that bastard. He kept staring at you like he hasn't ever seen a girl.

Fuck that asshole, who does he think he is?

You rolled your eyes. These people really annoyed you.

You walked upstairs to your apartment, Sumin moved in with you, but had to go to the hospital because his mother was sick, he was taking care of her there. You wished to go with him, but he refused saying that you should rest at home.

You entered the pin, opening the door and walking in. Totally unaware of the spirit that followed you all along, he stood outside your door.

"Park Mia." He spelled with a smile, only for it to drop after saying the other name, "Song Sumin." He said, "I now know whom I am killing tonight." He said, a cold chuckle left his mouth as he did.

You stretched your hands up, a groan leaving your mouth. "Tomorrow is our third anniversary!" You cheered, you were sure that Sumin forgot about it. It was good since now you will get a chance to give him. Gucci shoes that you bought for him after collecting your five month salary.

You knew he always wanted a Gucci product, he always stopped outside the store to stare at them. "I'm sure you'll love these." You smiled, kissing his photo.

_______________________

A vampire loving you is a curse, he will get rid of all the ones you love. He will make you empty.•
_______________________