❪IX❫

2019

❛ You proved me wrong ❜

You proved me wrong

Your eyes opened, as you instantly sat up while panting, a panicked expression on your face, but that soon changed into a smile.

"What a dream, some weird lady had some burning houses in her houses and then I fainted and then I woke up to hear a story from Jungkook about his past and then he kissed me, wow." You chuckled. "That wasn't a dream." A sharp and feminine voice said from beside you, as you turned to meet the eyes of a woman, sitting with her legs on your bed while she wiped her sword with a white cloth.

"Who are you now?" You weren't even shocked to see someone sitting beside you now, you were rather used to it. "Sister, Prince's sister." She said, her eyes shining. "Oh." You nodded, she grinned, her canines really sharp.

"What's with your teeth?" You asked her with a frown, even though you've seen many vampires in a month, never have you seen such sharp teeth, "I'm a high breed, we tend to grow vampire genes really fast." She said, eyes still shining.

"Ah, I see." You nodded at her, "But why are you here?" You asked her, "You're getting married." You blinked, "What?" You asked her again, "You're getting married, you'll be the queen." You bit your lips.

"What are you talking about-"

In a blink of an eye, you were seated on a wooden chair, right in front of Jungkook, who had a blank face on. "What is she talking about?" You asked while pointing at his sister who stood at the end of the room.

He sighed, "We're getting married." You sighed, "Why? I'm not getting married!" For the first time in like a week, you yelled at him. Just when your relationship with him was getting better, he had to to do unnecessary things and end it straight away.

His eyes turned a bit red, you could feel the others in the room tense up, even you did, in the morning, he has a really high temper, so it'll be called as death to bicker with him.

He heaved a deep breathe, "You have to, we need a queen." He said while trying to be calm. "But I'm not a vampire, I'm still a human, and you said that a human being can't be a vampire queen." You protested, shaking your head.

"I wouldn't, but it's really important." He said, almost pleading. "Why? Why are you turning on your own words?" You asked him, almost tearing up. He noticed your tears, "Everyone, go out." He ordered.

"But master-" He glared at the elders, making them sigh.

"I am not turning on my words." He said, "It's important-" You laughed, "Everything is important, why don't you marry someone else?" You asked him, as he shook his head, breathing heavily.

"I can't, we're tangled now, I can't marry anyone else before you." You squinted your eyes, "How?" He sighed.

"It's a curse, if a vampire falls in love with a human, then they will be killed, but since I'm the crown prince, they can't, that's why we're cursed, until one of us dies, this curse won't break." He said,

"These bracelets." He pointed at you wrists while showing his, white shining bracelets came in your view, for the first time, you saw them, they were tied down on you the moment you entered this palace, they are curse bracelets, and not following them can kill you, you'll burn to ashes, and with so much pain, even the strongest breeds of vampires are scared of these curse bracelets.

"Why did you even do something so rididculous?" You slightly yelled at him, "I don't know." He mumbled, "But these can't be taken off now." He continued, you shook your head in disappointment.

"How could you?" You asked him, "Just when I was thinking that you aren't a devil, you had to show that you are." He looked at you, emotionless.

The doors opened, as Jungkook's sister glared at you, Jungkook almost shook his head, but that didn't shut her mouth as she yelled at you,

"He's dying!"

[A/N NOTE]

I'm still alive.

First of all, a happy birthday to our dear Taehyung, he has grown so much, I hope him my best wishes!

Welp.

Secondly, I'm swaying, Psycho is sooo good, I'm dancing.

Lastly, I'm gonna throw some hands at SBS, Wendy is our angel, how could you do that to her!? I hope she recovers fast, SBS seriously ruined their comeback, I wanna kick them in the ass.

Be happy and keep praying for our angel Wendy and Red Velvet.