❪XV❫

2020

15 | CRIES

❛ Scare  ❜

Scare

You sighed, the heavy crown on your head, customised with crystals and diamonds, it sure was beautiful, but not enough to make you smile, being a Queen is possible only in fantasies, why do we need to bring fantasies in real world? They're scary, they haunt you, just like the Satan.

The ceremony was over, everyone was gone, silence, once again filled this palace, everyone went back to their places, and this weird man with a deep voice was back at his work, whispering nonsense into your ears, he was telling you to break chains, open doors and kill everyone, he says they will give you anxiety, but the biggest anxiety to you is this man.

You pulled your knees to your chest, locking your ams around it, it's like a hallucination, it feels like your mind will blast, the feeling in your heart is weird,

"You're a queen now, kill everyone, it'll be really easy to shred blood of vampires, they're scaring you, right? Then kill them."

You ignored the constant whispers, you knew you couldn't do anything, it's all really difficult for you to handle, you can't even hold a gun or sword, and he's telling to kill everyone? How can you, when all your life you suffered,

Your brutal parents didn't care about you at all, and were offended when a man like Sumin, who actually cared about you was brought to your life, they hated to see you happy, why? Is giving birth that important? Never in your life you ever put a little cut against anyone's skin, then how can you kill someone?

The thoughts ran down your mind, you closed your eyes, letting the voices whisper, not like you were going to hurt anyone, they can whisper all they want, they can threaten all they want, but you will never kill anyone, never.

You got up, pushing the fear and anxiety at the back of your head as you walked out of the room, although you were forbidden from roaming in the palace as you wished. You couldn't care.

You took the heavy thing off of your head and threw it on the bedside, walking to the door as you walked out, fury overflowing in your veins as you stomped towards the King's room, no emotion on your face.

You didn't even knock, and bursted into his room, slamming the door behind you.

Jungkook sighed, looking up at you with bored eyes, he took his legs off the table, signaling the mistresses to leave.

You glared at him, gritting your teeth. "I want to go back home, I'm no Queen and I'll never be." You started, blood boiling.

He scoffed, "Where is your crown?" He changed the subject, leaning back on the large couch, eyeing you from head to toe. "I don't fucking care abut that." You retorted, taking another step forward and towards him.

"You're nothing more than a brutal and cruel being. Look, I'm making it clear, you can't lie about anything to me, I want to go back home, take your crown, I'll do anything it takes to go back, your curses can go to hell." You rolled your head, taking all your anger out.

He laughed, getting up as he walked towards you with his hands behind his back. He stood in front of you, reaching out to gripyour arms tightly, he equally glared at you, pushing you against the wall as you flinched.

"I don't like disrespectful people, what's with your sudden change of tone? Do you think you've gained something after being a Queen?" He gritted his teeth, hands moving to the back of your dress, undoing the ribbon as he leaned in, kissing your neck.

You ignored his actions, smirking.

"You killed Sumin, didn't you?"