❪V❫

2019

❛ Into the new world ❜

Into the new world

You followed Areum, a strong hand holding yours as you walked, a blindfold was wrapped tightly around your head, preventing you to see anything before you.

You could predict that you, Areum and the strong hand wasn't the only ones here, the voices of the footprints were more than five, you were unable to understand what was the need of so many people here, and are no one walking around not able to see us?

The man pulled you harshly,

"Okay, now you will enter Traille." You heard a dark voice, you were pushed into something that felt like water, making you yelp in shock, a hand still holding your shoulder tightly, the feeling was just for a second, but you felt like you were completely wet, you touched your clothes, and you weren't.

An arm pulled you back again, taking the tight blindfold off your eyes.

You blinked, and then blinked again.

Sweat was formed in the sides if your temples, and beneath your dark eyebrows, you furrowed your eyebrows, not able to distinguish between walls and grounds.

You blinked, "Are we in Harry Potter World or what?" You asked the female standing beside you,

"Anything, but don't disrespect our world." She gritted her teeth, you were just a bit scared if her. "Sorry." You mumbled,

You looked back at the men, four men wearing black clocks and weird looking golden masks with a unusual looking texture looked down at you, it was awkward, so one of them bowed at you, making you slightly nod your head.

"Let's go."

She said, walking ahead of you.

You looked around, there was no sun in the sky, just clouds formed, sketching and doodling over the blue surface above.

The people, or vampires, stopped all their movements and turned to you the moment thy saw you,

They bowed towards Areum, which she ignored,

The atmosphere was awkward, so you just flashed a small smile at whoever you saw, some kids waved at you, which you replied with a small wave,

Then you focused on the walls and buildings planted, walls were decorated with colors like black, white, pink and a lot.

Every building had a different structure, making the outside look beautiful, you didn't look inside, you didn't have the mere confidence to look at the people staring at you, it was even white since you were wearing a skirt, and they were dressed like Britishers of 18th century.

They were all pale and beautiful, if it is the one selling, or the one buying, everyone was beautiful.

The woman before you stopped, making you do the same. You looked at the big wall in front of you, it was painted black, two guards stood on their post as they looked at Areum,

The doors opened, making you hide behind the man beside you, it was too giant to look at,

The man didn't mind though, your hands held his cloak slightly as you walked behind him.

The large doors closed behind you, making the beautiful gardens and fountains visible to your eyes.

It wasn't scary, it was rather beautiful. Your eyes roamed around the beautiful structure.

You were rather expecting scary images, like demons and all that drawn on the walls, and scary people looking at you. That's what was there in the books your father read for you.

The man before you sat on one knee all of a sudden, making you yelp at the sudden and strong movement. You looked behind, seeing the rest of the three men also on their knees by now, your eyes fell on Areum, who was bowing down,

Finally, your eyes fell at the familiar dark ones, a beautiful woman beside him,

You couldn't understand what to do until a handsome, silver haired man standing behind them soaked you too bow.

You bowed down, making the man in front of you chuckle,

All of the people stood up, making you follow their actions.

The man in front of you moved away, revealing the man that was standing far away from you wight in front of your face,

You flinched at the closeness, backing off. You clutched your chest.

Jungkook smiled at you, moving his hand forward, you looked at the hand which was decorated with different types if metals,

You looked at the silver haired man from before, he held the hand of the guard beside him.

You moved your hand forward, sighing as you didn't want to hold his hand at all.

You skipped your small hands into his large ones, chills ran down your spine as the sudden cold feeling entered your body.

Another shock occurred in you, but it wasn't that hard and long.

He turned to the woman in front of him, "Mother." He called her, holding the hand holding yours high in the sky.

His mother smiled, nodding her head.

You stood there, awkwardly looking at the people before you until the man beside you pulled you forward.

You looked at the huge paintings and walls as you entered the.. Um, palace?

The man left your hand, eyeing a guard, "I'll do it!" The silver haired man from before walked ahead, smiling at you,

Jungkook rolled his eyes, nodding as he turned to you.

You didn't look at him though,

"I'll meet you later." He said, walking away,

"Hello." The man held your hand, slipping it into his well built arms, "I am Taehyung." He introduced, you smiled at him. "Um, hi? Taehyung." You replied,

You two walked on the large stairs, a painting hung in between before the staircase parted into two,

"So, I am the prince."

He said proudly, you nodded, not interested into his life. "But not the Crown Prince." He pouted, he was kinda cute to be honest.

You smiled again at him, you two walked through some corridors, expensive items placed on the place.

He kept on talking as you two walked through five more corridors, before reaching a room.

He smiled at you,

"This is the place you'll be staying in." He grinned, opening a large wooden door, you looked inside, it was beautiful. "Isn't it nice?" He asked, scrunching his nose cutely. You nodded while looking at the beautiful room in front of you.

"Indeed."