❪XVIII❫

2020

❛ Lover ❜

Lover

The vampires were ready for the long fight, Jungkook gazed at the forest, his mind going blank, he couldn't bring focus, wolves were dangerous, what if they did something to you, but if he didn't fight, then you'll be gone forever.

They marched where the pack of wolves was already there, ready to fight as he glared at the leader. "You never changed." He mumbled, making the wolf grin, "Same goes for you, I had to bring another loved one of you to have you again, let's have a nice fight."

It took just a snap of fingers for the breeds to jump at eachother like they were going to rip eachother's skin. Jungkook walked to the leader, gripping him by the neck, "It'll be a fair fight." He growled, his hands digging onto the skin of the wolf.

He struggled onto Jungkook's grip, holding him by his neck, smirking. "She's quite a-" Jungkook didn't let the male finish as he slammed him on the tree behind, "Don't you dare to even think about her, I'll make sure you don't see tomorrow's sun,"

He kicked Jungkook, "Really?"

The fight went on like that, blood was spilled here and there, every single one of them were craving the other's blood, which would bring them another century of life.

Jimin held onto the wolf's hair, smashing his head in the tree as he turned to Jungkook, "Where's she?" Jungkook rushed off, finding an abandoned town.

He looked around the place, "Mia!" He yelled your name, his heart beating fast.

He saw a burned down house, and broke down the door. "Mi-" His eyes fell on a specific figure, laying down on the floor, unconscious.

His eyes, for the first time in his life, watered. He walled towards you with a aching heart, your bruised figure made his heart hurt in pain.

He sat down next to you, and pulled your body to his, resting your head against his shoulder as he gulped the knot formed in his throat.

Your eyes shot open, and you pushed him away, before realising that it was him. "I'm sorry for what I did." He started, panicking when you got up, eyes wide. "No!" You yelled when he tried to touch you, "Go away! You monster," You glared at him, his eyes were sad.

"Listen, I'm so sorry, forgive me." He said, tears running down his cheeks as they flew in the air as if snow, "I will never do that again, please don't go," He begged, moving forward.

For a second you missed him, for a second you felt his warm eyes, for a second you felt love.

Your eyes gazed into his, "You're not lying?" Your voice whispered, you sure wanted to get out of his Kingdom and away from him, but he also gave you a warm feeling.

You sighed when he shook his head, "I'll never." He said, reaching out. "Fine." You replied, holding onto his hand tightly.

He hugged you tightly, "Thank you." He whispered,

"Well, guess we're killing many today," The wolf laughed, walking towards you.

"You're really something."