❪X❫

2020

❛ Yes, I hate it ❜

Yes, I hate it

A loud sting entered through your eardrums, you held your ears in pain and winced, not being able to hear the said words. Jungkook glared at his younger sister, "What did you do? She needs to hear your pain before saying nonsense!" Both the step siblings had fire in their eyes.

Just why was this vampire so afraid to show his pain to others? What was coming in the way of words between him and you?

He looked back at him, who was now lost in his trance, he used his senses to numb yours, "I don't want her to know I'm dying, and you are not going to tell her she new funny either, or I'll forget that you're my sister." The older glared, making his sister scoff, "How are you going to make her agree for this marriage?" She asked, her words had that strong feeling that burned down the hopes of innocents, they may be harsh and cruel, but they were also the truth.

The last three days of the prince's life, while running after love and his country, he totally forgot about the ten decades that have already passed. He needs a queen to live in this world, marrying females would only give him ten more temporary decades of life, but as soon as those ten decades get over, hell will be at his footsteps again. He couldn't even marry any more women anymore, those temporary decades are over, he really need to have a queen to live ahead, and to fight the werewolves, they are well aware of his weakness after ten decades, with the hope that they'll kill the crown prince after those ten decades, they always come, only to lose miserably, because the King had nothing to loose or give away, but this time, he had someone really special to protect.

"Right now, the most important thing is to have an agenda, without it, we'll loose even before the war starts." The prince told her. "I want everyone i my room, right now." He ordered, making the princess sigh. "You will regret not obeying my words." She said, disappearing in a blink of an eye.

Jungkook sighed, looking back at you, who was unconscious until now, sighing, he closed his hands in tight fists. "To be able to save something, I need to loose something, and that may be your trust towards me." He said, getting up.

"I need to do something, I can't die like this." His eyes turned down in multiple colors, before he blinked, and you disappeared, sighing, he sat on the chair, and again, he was on the chair, in his room.

"Why did you call us?" The vampires asked, sitting down on the seats. "Ten decades have passed, you are going to die." SeokJin growled at him, he was angry because Jungkook didn't listen to him and decided to receive the curse bangles before even asking or letting anyone know.

"No time for that, we can't reverse the time, what's the plan?" Namjoon asked, "I have no idea." Jungkook said while leaning back on the chair. "Are you even aware, that if you die, the Satan will take control over Mia's body, she's a human with no body protection, you need to protect her if you have taken her responsibility, I'm not going to lose from some low werewolves." Hoseok told Jungkook. "We need to find the main source that gives out our information to them, it has to be someone undercover from the vampire world." Yoongi said, trying his best to think straight, growling and yelling won't help the problems here, but a brilliant plan will.

"Alright, for that, we need to have one of the goddesses to help us." Taehyung told the others, "But we fought with them, they'll never help us." Jimin said, "I broke the water goddess's nail, she hasn't forgiven be yet." He continued, "Before anything, we need to get Mia to agree to marry you, or it'll be dangerous for the both of you." SeokJin said, making Jungkook nod his head in his approval, "I'll talk to her, or I'll numb her senses." He said, getting up.

"Whatever you do, just remember this." Yoongi stopped the younger, as they both looked into each other's eyes with blood red eyes, Yoongi had something really important to tell him, something he wasn't told before loosing everything,

"Don't loose another loved one."