❪VIII❫

2019

              ❛ His story ❜

His story

"What is this?"

The small prince pointed towards the red roses, turning to his mother with curious eyes, "They are called roses, aren't they pretty?" She asked while patting his head, Jungkook turned to them and smiled. "Yes! They are pretty just like you." He kisses the back of his mother's hand.

The Queen just weakly smiled, wanting to spend the remaining time she has with her beloved son, even though she was well aware of her death, planned by her own husband.

-F L A S H B A C K-

The Queen walked around the garden, when a sting ran down her head, she closed her eyes in pain.

"I don't want you, I want to stay with Hari."

"You have to die"

She gasped for air, holding her heart and glancing over at the top of the palace, where the King's room was.

Being given the powers of Earth Deity, she was strong enough to read others bad thoughts about her, but the man who claimed to love her his whole life was doing this? It was unacceptable.

She was forced to marry him, with a blade against her father's head, with tears running down her face, she married him, but why now? Was he still not satisfied?

She smiled, "At least, I can be free now, why should I stop them, their own fate will betray them, they will rot till the last piece of their hearts are burned into mere ashes, this isn't the curse of a Queen, but a woman."

She said, absolutely no regret in her eyes as her eyes burned from hatred and despise.

-E N D O F F L A S H B A C K-

"Queen." The old maiden called her out with sad eyes, she didn't wanted to loose such a kind and elegant Queen, and for sure, Jungkook's mother was the best vampire Queen they could ever have.

The Queen just smiled, "There is no way they are going to be living a wanted life after killing me, till my last breath, I'll despise them." She said, getting up from her bed.

"My Lord, the King has asked for you in his room."

The maiden held her hands, not wanting to let her go to those demons. "No, don't worry, I am doing something that will be good for this World for the rest of centuries." The Queen kissed the back of her maiden's hands.