❪IV❫

2019

❛ I'm ready to let go ❜

I'm ready to let go

A few hours passed, you were tensed and agitated about what happened here a few hours ago, you did agree to him, and he gave you one day to spend with Sumin, but you were still afraid. You didn't want to go anywhere with that "Demon".

You paced here and there, biting yours lips in nervousness, tears were still in your eyes, you were feeling pathetic about everything. You couldn't help but feel sold,

You turned to the love of your life, lying on the hospital bed, fighting between life and death, you were feeling like it's your fault for his state, you couldn't deny it, never.

You sat on the couch, heaving a sigh, "Okay, I'll do it." You nodded, "Just for you." You said while looking at Sumin,

________________________

The next morning, you came to the hospital, you had to do something to make Sumin break up with you, you didn't want to hurt him after you leave,

"Sumin.."

You called him, fidgeting with your fingers, "Yeah?" His deep voice sent chills down your spine, he looked up from his book, raising his brows.

"I want to tell you something.."

You asked his gaze, "What is it?" He asked, giving you his full attention.

You looked here and there,

".. In the night, yes." You smiled at him, you couldn't face him after saying those painful words, so you choose the end of the day.

He looked at you weirdly, "Can we go out for a bit?" He asked,

"NO." You replied.

"Doctor." He pouted,

The doctor sighed, "Okay, but for a few hours only." He said, warning in his voice.

Sumin nodded, sitting up. "Bring a stretcher."

________________________

You two spent plenty of time together, before you dropped him back to the hospital and went to your house.

"Ms Mia?"

You turned around, hearing a feminine voice. A pretty lady stood before you, a flawless smile on her face as she walked towards you.