❪XI❫

2020

❛ A monster ❜

A monster

Jungkook's eyes were red as he walked towards your room, though he was aware walking and forcing you will get you scared, but he had to, he sighed in front of your door, moving his hand in front as he touched the door and closed his eyes, feeling you behind the doors.

You looked scared, your senses were not fully back yet, so your face was slightly blank, he licked his lips, his chest tightening as he gulped he tight knot in his throat, holding onto the doorknob as he turned it, opening the door, closing it behind him as he looked at your face that was buried in your knees, your hands over your ears and hair scattered, your ears sure were hurting from his power.

You looked up slightly, Jungkook clenched his hands behind his back when he looked at your pained expression, but he had to do this, to keep you safe.

He walked towards you, "Jungkook?" Your voice was almost inaudible as you mumbled his name, his eyes turned a darker red as he held your head from both sides tightly, and in a blink of an eye, he pinned you against the wall, a slight scream left your mouth as your head hit against the wall so hard.

"Marry me." He growled, as you looked up at him, "No." You shook your head, a frown on your face, your head was stinging from pain, you could sense blood flowing down your head and down your neck, "You have to." He growled, his eyes twitching at the sight of blood flowing down your neck and into your white gown, to your chest, he could see the red liquor soak the dress, before it slid down your legs and to the floor.

You closed your eyes tightly, keeping your pain in. "If you will not, you have to suffer." Jungkook mumbled, a
smirk spreading across his face as he leaned into your neck,

Your scent was making him go crazy, he loved your smell, his vampire senses loved your smell.

Your hands couldn't move one bit, you couldn't stop him as his smirk widened. "Oh, honey, you smell so nice." It wasn't him, no way, he isn't like this even if he's cruel, he isn't such a person.

"Stop." Your voice whispered, your head and ears were hurting, you wanted it all to stop, you were tired, you loved him for a second when he expressed his feelings towards you, just for a second you thought he had a heart, but no, he is heartless.

He licked your neck, causing you to clench your fists, you missed Sumin, you wished he was here, what is he doing? Is this his love, he said he loved you, was that a lie?

Deep inside, Jungkook was fighting his vampire instincts, he could hear your mind, but he couldn't stop himself anymore.

He opened his mouth slightly, as his fangs came out, he pressed them against your fragile skin, as tears ran down your eyes in pain, it was so painful, all your senses, including your body was going numb, you almost couldn't even feel the pain.

The moment the metallic taste of your blood entered his tongue, he lost his mind, sucking on your skin, his eyes turning black second after second, he was turning into one of the forms he never wanted to.

He moved away from your neck, looking over at your face, your eyes were almost at the edge of closing, you were slowly and slowly loosing your consciousness.

His hands trailed the bloodline to your chest, your hands were constantly trying to get away from his tight grip, but he just wouldn't let go.

Your heart clenched when his hands travelled through your breasts, down to your stomach, his hands went to your chest as he gripped the part of your dress, your eyes begged him to let you go, as his smirk widened even more.

He ripped your dress apart, as it bust into crystals and disappeared, his eyes shamelessly scanned your body, your tears didn't stop flowing, you were feeling disgusted, never in your life did you thought he will be this disgusting. His hands went to your breasts as he massaged them.

He licked his lips, his hands moving around your chest as he held the ribbon that kept the cloth wrapped around your chest, slowing sliding it down, as he paused, bending down to your ear as he whispered,

"Still no?" His legs moved between yours, you shook your head endlessly before he could do anything else, as you shouted,

"N-No! I'll marry you."