❪VII❫

2019

Royals

"Seven days." You muttered, making him bite his lips in frustration. "Did I mention how utterly I am getting tired of you?" Hoseok said, writing down the twelfth thing you mentioned. "Okay, anything else you want to complain about?" He asked, eyes returning to the shiny glow.

"No, but I don't want weird people or things like that here." You laid back on the bed and pointed at the flying chair. "Well, the royal children are learning to control their powers, so it will stay like this for some time. That shouldn't be a bother though." He said through raised brows, "Can I ask you something?" You asked him, "What is it?" He smiled again.

"When there are so many vampires here, who are powerful, then why am I the chosen one, like you said?" You said, referring to the thing the royals told you about yesterday.

"I don't know, maybe because you are beautiful?" He asked, "What can you even do while being the commander?" You asked, pouting as you turned away from him.

He closed his diary, "I fight, not gossip." He said, in a rather teasing voice. "You think what I ask is gossip?" You pointed at yourself while blinking your eyes in disappointment. He grinned, "No, I understand your curiosity." He said, smile dropping.

"I am just afraid you will have to pay a really high price for that."

You raised your brows, "What do you mean by that?" You asked him, "No normal vampire like you, but the crown prince does." He said in a dark voice. "Oh come on, you are scaring me." You laughed, a weird feeling in your heart as you got up.

"Of course!" He grinned again, "Don't do that, it's scary." You told him, smiling. "I have to go, your session will start in a few minutes, so be ready." He said, bowing down as he walked out.

You sighed again, looking at your wrists, the two bracelets still stuck there, until you're wearing them, you can't walk out of this castle, or you will burn to ashes, these people sure are scary, but some of them still have a kind heart.

______________________

"I hope you understand." The woman said through red hooded eyes, staring at you.

You nodded, "Learn to look into these eyes, you'll be having to do this all your life." She said, holding your chin as she forced you to look into her arousing eyes.

The redness in her eyes was looking dangerous, it was the most red you have ever seen, her eyes covered in red, as she smiled at you effortlessly

In her eyes, you could feel something, a weird feeling in your chest as you slightly squinted your eyes, to look at the burning house in her eyes, a screech of agony rang in your ear as a beep sound followed, your senses slowly closing.

"What are you doing?" A yell of anger followed behind, as she stood up straight and bowed, you could feel something move behind you as the woman closed her eyes in shock and fear.

You looked at your front with closing eyes, when the royal woman beside you who was slightly looking aged, was slammed against the wall in front of you,

You watched in anxiety as red nerves became slightly visible in her neck region, a thick black liquid falling to the floor from her stomach.

And in a second, black was spread all over the floor and the walls, various organs spread across the large hall as a slight splash!, nothing else, without a sound; without pain.

You almost had the urge to throw-up while looking at the utterly repellent sight set in front of you, all you could recognise was a blinking organ, it was a heart, it was still pumping, you could see it move, as it slowly stopped moving, the blinking red vanishing as the black organ laid deathly against the floor.

"Look here." You looked at the male in front of you, he held your face in his hands. "Fire." Was all you could utter before your eyes closed, and your head fell on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Mia?"