❪XX❫

2020

❛ Smiles ❜

Smiles

You hummed, walking along the railing, today the comet was supposed to be seen. You looked up at the night as the wind blew past your cheeks. You smiled, looking at the beautiful night sky filled with shining stars.

It's been two years, Traille is gone, vampires are gone too, a few were left, and that were his six friends, they turned into humans and adapted the human world, starting a new life. Jungkook's death had left a permanent scar on everyone's heart, you never realised what you felt for him until he was in your arms, at the edge of dying.

"Mom!" You turned around, looking at the child run up to his mother. You grinned and looked back at his ring, attached to your chain as you hung it around your neck, you gripped it.

You could never bring yourself to really hate him, or throw his memories behind, you also wore your ring, and always had his.

You moved on, had a new job, a new apartment, but could never forget him,

Sumin was dead, he killed him. But you didn't hate him, he has suffered, but his suffering has come to an end, he must be happy somewhere in the world.

You licked your lips to keep your tears in, you missed him.

No matter how much you try, you always end up missing him.

You took your ring off, looking at the pure red diamond, you flinched when your feet hit against the brick, as the ring rolled off your hand.

You panicked and watched as it rolled, and fell to a stop when it hit a pair of timberlands.

You looked up, eyes widening as you looked at the familiar face, staring back at you, the same eyes, the same lips.

He bent down and picked up the ring, glancing at it before he walked towards you, taking one of his earphones off and handed the ring to you, "Have we met before?" He asked, squinting his eyes.

Your lashes batted, heart fluttering as he gazed into your eyes with curiosity.

You slowly smiled, tears filling your eyes, "Maybe."

Your hand shakily reached out for a handshake, "H-Hey, I'm Park Mia." He grinned, accepting your handshake as you stared into his dark brown eyes.

"Hey, I'm Jeon Jungkook."

The sky brightened up as the comet fell.

Vampire's Curse.