❪XII❫

2020

❛ Stay away ❜

Stay away

Your head was hurting, your eyes barely analyzing your surrounding, a hand gripped your hand tightly, causing you to flinch as you looked behind instantly, shaking slightly, yes, you were that scared of him.

Jungkook glared at you, pulling you closer as he whispered in your ear, "Stop making those faces, no one is going to eat you here." You nodded your head slightly, not moving an inch as you looked down at your ring, a diamond ring, that looked so scary to you, if you had a chance, you'll smash it against the wall and hit it until it disappears like your clothes did that night.

In this world, anything that is temporary can disappear the moment you break it with force, to make it permanent, you need to visit the element goddesses, their yes is a yes to your life in Traille.

"Mia." You flinched, shooting your head up as you looked around, clenching your hands tightly, you held them together.

Hoseok, your long term friend, the one who took so much care of you, watched in vain, he had never seen you so scared, surely, Jungkook did something really bad to you, he didn't know his friendship towards you was do strong, that he could almost feel the pain in your heart, he has been through this, being surrounded by creatures who scared you to death, he has been through it.

Jungkook watched behind you, he was aware of what you were hearing and seeing, but he couldn't help you, the Satan was trying to take over your body, but your curse bangles showed that you and Jungkook had this strong connection that kept the Satan far away from you.

He sighed, leaving your arm, you didn't even realize him going away as you still looked around, he felt sad and guilty, he numbed your senses too far, even after nine days, your senses were weak, he hit your head, and gave you a mental anxiety, what a great lover he is to have.

He was sure, that if any of the members of the Royal Hunters got to know how he treats his wife, he'll be punished, but he was ready to take it, because he was well aware of what he did to you, even the bite of his fangs was still crystal clear, but with his powers, he managed to cure your head and hide the scar.

You were no longer any ordinary human in the vampire world, no one will be able address you informally or rudely anymore, you aren't only a lover of the prince,

But you are his wife, Traille's future queen.