❪XIX❫

2020

❛ Don't Go ❜

Don't Go

Jungkook held onto the wolf's neck, pushing him on the wall as he dug his fangs onto his skin, not caring if it was dangerous, as he gulped the matalic and thick liquor, until the wolf was huffing.

He threw the leader on the floor, as he scoffed, "You're old, you've not hunted for years, how will you even win? All you had was that blood," Jungkook gripped his neck.

"Last time, you killed my people, you killed my women. It's time to end you," The wolf groaned, turning into sand and disappearing into thin air.

Hoseok groaned and held where the wolf had previously bitten him. "Come on. Finally we can be free from those parasites." Jimin rolled his eyes, this pack of wolves sure was large and the strongest, but has not hunted and trained for years, after the unfair fight they had with the vampires, the Gods had taken them out.

They all sat down after killing and dying, "Where is Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, gripping onto SeokJin's arm as he looked around. "I don't know." Taehyung looked around.

Jungkook turned to you, grinning.

You gasped, "Jungkook behind you!" He was about to turn around, when the wolf pushed the log through his chest, black, thick liquor rushing down his body.

Tears ran down your eyes, your heart aching as you watched the wolf disappear in the same way his leader did a few seconds ago.

Your eyes turned to Jungkook, who fell on his knees and groaned,

He's hit.

You rushed to him, your nostrils getting stuffy as you held him before he fell to the floor, you quickly pulled the log out and laid his head on your lap.

"A-Are you okay?" You asked him, he chuckled.

"Don't worry, the others will come soon-" His trembling hands went to your cheeks, as he gripped them tightly, you sobbed, your chest heaving in pain as you cried.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, tears trickling down his eyes, then turning into snow and disappearing. You leaned in, your lips pressing against his, he closed his eyes, gripping your hand, he had something to say.

You backed off, "Don't wo-" He squeezed your hands, "I'm sorry, I've hurt you a lot, right?" You cried, "You probably hate me too," You shook your head. "I don't!"

He chuckled, "Thank you for not hating me, I'll probably disappear after this. The curse will break, and you'll be free, then you'll automatically go back to where you belong." He said, his legs disappearing, shining as if crystals.

His body continued disappearing, slowly.

Your tears fell on his cheeks, "But I want you to know.." He trailed off, his arms and torso disappearing. "That I love you a lot." You broke down, shaking your head harshly. "Don't go! You said you'll not hurt me!" He laughed, his neck disappearing.

"I love you too!"

He fully disappeared, leaving a single ring behind, your wedding ring.

You gripped the ring tightly, falling to the floor as you yelled him to come back.

It's over, he's gone.