❪XVII❫

2020

❛ She's Gone ❜

She's Gone

Jungkook sighed and pulled his knees close to his chest, clenching his jaw, the sun was high in the sky, everyone was lively, but somehow he couldn't bring himself to relaxation. His head was hurting and he was feeling weird, he couldn't even believe what he did to you.

He got up, walking out of his room and marched to yours, opening the door. "Mia, I'm sorry for what I di-" He stopped midway, looking up to see you nowhere, "Mia?" He called out, gearing no response, his senses couldn't seem to find you too.

He was about to move out and ask others, when his eyes fell on a specific thing, fur.

He bent down to pick up a layer, smelling it as his eyes turned red, he got up, his anger boiling as he whispered through gritted teeth,

"Wolves."

You looked around in fear, tears trickling down, you trembled and pulled your knees close to your chest.

It was a dark room, you could smell rotten meat, you don't remember anything after that wolf jumped at you, all you know is that your left arm is bruised, your clothes are practically ripped, and your head is hurting.

You gripped the metal of your dress when the door opened, a man walked towards you, squatting in front of you. "He's got some good taste." His voice was deep, his eyes were deep blue, rarely ever seen.

You squinted your eyes, "W-Wolf?" Your voice whispered, making the male grin. "You've got it all right." He gripped your chin harshly, his eyes burning as he said,

"That vampire of yours will come to save you soon, but will never return."

Jungkook growled, "Wolves took her?" Jimin asked, looking at Hoseok. "I want her." Jungkook said through gritted teeth. "Calm down, we need to fight if we want her back, and we have to, she's the Queen."

Jungkook roared, "She's my wife, I need her, I'll burn those worms to death." Although he was burning in anger, his voice was still low and deep, the rest sighed.

"Bring the force, give out the weapons, prepare for war."

Yoongi grinned, "It's time for some blood." He licked his lips.

You glared at the wolf, "I would like to die than be with a rotten animal like you." You growled back at him, making his eyes turn darker, he gripped your shoulders, looking down to your neck, "You're already marked?" He asked, looking abck at your eyes.

"And you're possessed by Satan? That's great." He said, digging his nails into your skin, your body went numb, your eyes fighting back the sleep, before you fell on the ground.