❪ll❫

2019

❛ Humane ❜

Humane

You woke up, it was evening till now.

You looked around, something felt weird, even though nothing was. "Weird." You mumbled, getting off the couch as you walked to Sumin.

He was still asleep, the nasal cannula seemed so uncomfortable,

"Mia."

You turned around, finding your sister, Hari standing near the door, you smiled at her,

She smiled back, you could see bruises on her knuckles, "Did you fight again?" You asked her, frowning. She shrugged if off, "My job is to run around and fight, that's what a stuntman is for." She chuckled.

"How is Sumin?" She asked, turning to him. "I don't know... I am worried," You told her, "It's okay, he'll be okay soon." She patted your back, she took off her denim jacket, a tattoo caught your eyes. "Tattoo?" You raised your brows. "I got it recently, looks good. Right?" She smirked at you. You smiled back,

She was always like this, caring about others. She always hid her pain.

"Where are the others?" She asked, referring to your friend, Taehyung. You shrugged. "No idea since Yesterday." You told her honestly, "I'll stay with him through the night, you go home and come tomorrow," She said, pushing you out.

"But-" She shut the door on your face, you sneezed, "Ah, it's cold." You shivered, walking towards the exit. You kept having this sick feeling that someone was following you. You walked through the cold roads, it was snowing already,

The man eagerly following you was not at all seen, his eyes stayed glued to your figure.

If he wanted, he could clench you in his fingers and pull you by your hair to Traille, but he decided not to. He just followed you in silence, his dark shadow following his steps, even his shadow looked cruel.

He kept his hands in his pockets, stopping right where you opened the door to your apartment and went inside, he couldn't go inside, until you invited him.

"She manages to do it, all the time."

His cold voice was sharp and clear, yet no one heard them,

He turned around, stopping right where Areum stood in front of his eyes, "What are you doing here?" He asked her, "It's full moon, you are getting cold, before you freeze we must force her to call you inside." She said, he looked down at his hands, noticing the icy feeling. It didn't hurt him, now did he care. "Hm, let's do something." He smirked,

You took off your clothes, changing into something more comfortable as you walked to your couch, spring down. The bell rang, making you groan.

"Who is it?" You opened the door, finding no one. You were about to close the door when someone kept their foot at the door, stopping it from moving, the most weird thing was after the person kept their foot on the door, it didn't move a single inch.

You looked up, finding a man leaning against the wall right beside you,

Your heart dropped at the sudden appearance as you slightly flinched, his face was really close to yours, which made you clutch your heart, you had a weak heart, seriously.

He smiled at you, standing tall in front of you, "Can you invite me in? I am having a problem." He stated, his dark voice sent shivers down your spine, his voice looked a bit similar, but couldn't understand whose.

He showed you his hand, you gasped at the sight.

It was freezing, icy structure just above his skin. You held his hand out of a habit of touching Sumin, only to snatch it back at the feeling of electric shock. You winced, holding your hand against your chest.

Jungkook did worry for a mere second, but reminded himself not to touch you until you invite him in.

You stepped aside, allowing him in. Your hand still pained a lot, a weird vain popped on your wrist, just beside your own. You frowned at the sudden pain, closing the door.

He put his hands behind his back, examining the apartment. You patted the couch, walking to the kitchen as you brought a bowl of hot water and towel back with you.

"Show me your hand." You told him, he raised his brows, "Are you sure? It will hurt you." He said, moving his hand forward.

You ignored his words, holding his hand with your other hand, and to your surprise, it didn't hurt at all.

You wiped his hand with the towel, "It's weird, why is your hand so cold?" You asked, holding his forehead.

It was sure that you were being touchy with this unknown man, but you couldn't help it, your father was a doctor and all you saw him doing was in your blood until now, also that you took care of Sumin when he was sick.

"I don't know." He replied, looking at only your face.

"Do you have a fever?" You asked him, he shook his head. "I don't know." He said again,

You were getting scared of him, he was so damn creepy. You sighed, holding his hand with both of yours. "It's... Melting?" You said, more like a question. "Does this happen to you often?" You asked him, noticing his hand melting at your touch. "I don't know." He said the same thing again, you chuckled, it was becoming funny. "You don't even know about your own body." You mumbled, laughing.

He got up, a smile on his face as he looked at you laugh because of him, "I'll take my leave, thank you for the shelter Ms Mia." He smiled at you, walling towards the door.

"My name is."

He trailed off, confused whether he should tell you his name, he was used to be called as Prince. But since it was you, he decided to just tell you.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

He said, you smiled at him. "Mr Jeon, I wish that the next time we meet, you are not freezing." You smiled at him, he looked down at you, such a long and tall man in front of you was giving you chills.

He laughed, nodding. "Of course," He smiled, turning on his steps as he walked away,

You almost walked back inside, only to stop at your steps.

"How did he know my name?"