❪VI❫

2019

❛ Enemies ❜

Enemies

Silence.

You looked at the man in front of you with a glare, he atmosphere sure was awkward, but you don't mind, the thing is, why is HE here.

"You can't resist me." He smiled, walking forward. "There would be no
need." You replied, taking a step backwards. "Why? Do you already like me?" He asked with a grin.

You grinned back at him, "No, I will never like you, that's why." He stepped even closer.

"We'll see," He scrunched his nose, a chuckle leaving his mouth. Before you could step even one step backwards, he held your shoulders tightly.

"How much will you hate me, and for how long? Honey." You glared at the nickname, "till death." You said in a low voice,

You were never going to forget what he did to Sumin, never. This bastard isn't going to ever replace him.

His hands fell by his side, a pout on his lips as he hummed at you, holding your chin. "You can't, you will never die, I won't let you." He smiled, patting your hair. You laughed, "I will, you will watch." You told him, keeping your hands on his shoulders as you pushed him away.

This time, you were successful in pushing him away from you. He chuckled at you, "I will." He said, turning around as he left the room.

You sat on the bed, sighing after another encounter with that bastard in two weeks here,

No one cane here, you couldn't even hear any being. It was suffocating, but not more than standing in ten metre distance with him.

Jungkook was the only one who comes here, five times everyday. It's been 14 days, it felt like hell. They even forced you to wear these ancient times gown, British type.

You wanted to rip that asshole's jaw everytime he comes face to face with you.

The door opened again, you looked up, finding a unfamiliar man. "Hello." He smiled, "I am SeokJin." He said, keeping the tray if food on the table. You looked away, no matter how much hungry you are, you will never eat the things these people give you.

"You should eat it, this is made only for you. No one else eats human food here." He smiled, sitting on the couch as he eyes you curiously.

"Everytime you don't eat, the maid in charge of the food dies."

You looked up, "Why?" You instantly asked him. Why do others have to be killed when you are not eating? "It's just that.. Others think this isn't high for your taste. They make others suffer because they can't torture you." He said, a hint sadness in is eyes.

You said nothing, walking to the couch as you sat down beside him, taking the spoon as you started eating without a protest.

He smiled, "Thank you, good thinking about them." He said, getting up as he patted your head in a brotherly way. You got goosebumps the moment his cold hand touched your head.

"Then, I'll leave." He said, turning as he left in a second. You sighed while chewing hardly, wishing for some drama.

You definitely were planning to run away, even if you get your neck cut off for that, this seen how ruthlessly they kill the other person on just one single mistake.

It's sick how they have no mercy for anyone, they are betrayals to their own families, they are thirsty for eachother's blood.

You looked in front, the same look in your eyes as before, it was getting worse. God knows what they are planning outside.

You gulped when hearing footsteps, it stopped for a minute, and the door opened.

Your eyes met with Areum's, she sighed again, holding a black box in her hands.

She stood in front of you with scary eyes, "What I am going to show you.. Is something important." She said in a dry voice,

Why are you giving it to me when it's important?

You thought, scoffing. She glanced at you, "Because it's made for you." You snorted, loosening up.

She kept the black box on the table in front of you, "Don't open it before dark, it's a precious thing for vampires." She warned, turning around.

Suddenly, everything stopped.

A really loud sound came from somewhere, like it was a nuclear attack, the loud sounds made your ears sting.

Your heart jumped as you stood up, glancing at the woman who was still not far from you, she looked at you. "Danger." She mumbled, peeping through the black door, before locking it.

You could care less if you die now, "We have an emergency." She said, holding your arm, you scrunched your nose with a frown. "Are you dumb? Where are you even going?" You asked her when seeing she was walking towards the locked door. "I am not dumb, I am a freaking vampire." She hissed, you closed your eyes when she opened the door.

"It's not working."

"We can't transport to the human world."

You opened your eyes, gasping when seeing that you in a forbidden forest and no longer in that palace. "It's the wolves." She gritted her teeth, looking towards the east palace which was burning down in ashes.

"What is happening, what wolves are you talking about?" You asked her, curious as ever.

She looked at you with deathly eyes, they were shouting something you couldn't understand, like it's dangerous to even take the creature's name, it's freaky and ruthless, just like them, a villain and a corrival, they can't be fought even by these vampires, they are strong and rule the world, their eyes are as blue as the ocean, while their ears are sharper than the tip of a pencil can be, their teeth can tear down any creature in only one try, people are terrified of there creatures.

"Werewolves."