❪XIV❫

2020

❛ I was wrong ❜

I was wrong

The hall is filled with people of different levels, the crowning was special to everyone, so every vampire was allowed to enter the palace, however, their soon to be Queen was really disturbed, the Satan sat beside her ear, he kept on whispering her name until she responded, which she never did.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was getting worried, your expressions didn't look good at all, your makeup was all over your hands because of how roughly you buried your face in your hands, the gloomy mood of yours was making him want to vomit, apparently, this feature was also applied by the Gods, until an official relationship is made between the two mates, they have to suffer each other's sickness, which didn't exclude their King.

"Your highness, do you really think it's right?" Jungkook's sister sighed behind him, watching her brother who's eyes didn't leave the Queen's figure even for once, her stiffened figure crouched down forcibly against the throne was making Jungkook's heart ache, he realised, how much his mother suffered in that throne for centuries, and had to keep a smile for the people who had deep faith in her.

He never realised that the family he thought was picture perfect, wasn't even close to nice, all the secrets were hidden deep beneath his parents' black hearts, he never even got a peek of those ruthless creature who had captured his mother forcibly; Moreover, he was disgusted to be born in the family of such a horrible father, if he had a chance, he'll peer down his sword deep in his father's heart, so that he doesn't even gets a second to apologise.

Jungkook watched as his father laughed along his friends and foes, he had to keep up with everyone in order to not fight, even the sight of his father said how much of a coward he was, he was afraid to fight for his own freedom, he taught his son to fight for his kingdom, while he himself was a big fool and fraud.

Jungkook sighed, "Don't talk, I have no energy to say anything, what I have done can't be changed, but what I can do is prevent any further damage to my mate." His voice empathized the word 'my', he was sure that he can bring back the things to normal, the smile of yours, he had to bring it back to your face no matter how many he has to kill.

He, in order to stop any more conversation, marched forward towards you, who was still scared, he knew that you won't turn back anymore, he knew he scared you, he knew he was wrong.

He had to make his image clear, the words of pride he blabbered in front of you that night, he wasn't going to let them drown, he had to make you gain back the trust you had in him, he had to bring back the fearless fire in your eyes, how you talked to him without a fear, that's what he fell for; Your loyalty.

You never were ready to give up your love, and were ready to step into hell for your love, you weren't afraid of fights and blood creatures, you weren't afraid that he might kill you, suck the blood running in your veins; which he did.

Jungkook stopped rught in front of you, "Get up, now." He breathed, reaching out his hand.

You looked up at him, and he melted at the innocent eyes of yours,

You sure were scared, no doubt.