~ i n t r o ~

Started: March 10, 2020

Ended: December 23, 2020

__________________________________________________

Dedication:

To,
Dymonida aka Mon Mon for supporting my craziest ideas and thinking I could do this and everything I dedicate myself to. even in times when I don't believe in myself.

To,
The_Dweeb aka Awdi for going crazy with me over Dramione and HP and just being the lovely person she is.

To,

teaandtoastplease aka Kim for always supporting all three of us and encouraging us and being hilariously sarcastic.

Keep an eye out for their incredible stories too!

__________________________________________________

{ s u m m a r y }

❝I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...❞

Margaret Adelaide Xenakis had a pretty normal life until the age of 14. And then she got struck by lightning.

As if nature's unnecessary assault was not enough, it leaves her with 'voodoo stuff' instead - powers of telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, and whatnot.

Now at 16, trying to deal with the loss of her twin brother while suppressing her destructive powers, the struggling teen has much on her platter already.

When she gets struck by lightning once again and wakes up in an unfamiliar place surrounded by way too many redheads, a bushy-haired girl and a bespectacled boy with a lightning-shaped scar on his forehead... Let's just say Margaret's life might've gotten weirder than she could have ever imagined.

Reading the Harry Potter books had been just a hobby. But suddenly, Margaret is burdened with the weight of knowing the future. She has to not only weave her way through the Wizarding World and fight in a war she had believed was fictional, but also save everyone who did not deserve to die in the crossfire.

Talk about tough luck.

This book includes:

⚡ A guide on how to handle being a witch... if that's what you call her.

⚡ Hogwarts, The Burrow and Number Twelve Grimmauld Place. (Maybe the Malfoy Manor... maybe.)

⚡ Did I mention the Weasleys? And the Marauders?

⚡ And of course, a noseless bastard and his minions with pretty masks. (No, not Gru, that's a different fandom.)

⚡ Fred and George say there's 20% discount on Skiving Snackboxes if you start reading immediately.

Warning: contains plot boo-boos like the inclusion of movie storyline :)