1.50 | Death and Deceptions

- copyright warning -

Terra and everything related to it, including but not limited to the characters, places, concepts, names and terms, belong to me *takes a bow* So kindly keep your cute lil paws off of it. Thank you ♥

-x-

VOICES... There were- are- were voices. Muffled, faraway voices.

Margaret! No, MARGARET-! Merlin, no- What'd she do?!

Pleading, sobbing voices...

Harry! We've got to- Harry- HARRY!

Screams. Painful, heart-wrenching screams.

She killed them! She killed Sirius! SHE KILLED THEM, I'LL KILL HER!

Laughter... Voices. Screams.

I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK! YOU COMIN' TO GET ME?!

Fading in and out were voices... Laughing. Mocking. Screaming. Voices.

But, then there was peace. Peace that was now forever. Eternal.

The voices faded with a crackle of lightning. Disappearing. Out of reach. A part of her left with them...

She was seeing, although it was not much different than having her eyes closed. She was standing, although it was not much different than floating.

But then there it was.

...Gold.

Gold?

Wisps of gold, tiny floating lights hovering above the ground she was standing on – was it even a ground? She was walking on darkness. Still, she followed the golden humming wisps of lights...

Up ahead, a figure became clearer – so dark he was almost one with the gloom – but... She recognised him. There was no light but she could see him. She should've been star-struck, at least a little bit, but she knew better. She drew closer, looking at his tangible form up and down, he was wearing a crisp black tux.

He had assumed a form, hadn't he? For he was not one but several... He was all and everywhere. Waiting, looming.

A smile stretched across on his face, hands buried in the pockets of his black dress pants.

She blinked. The gold floating lights disappeared with a poof. She blinked again. He was still there...

"Hello, Miss Xenakis," he greets in his smooth English accent. "You're early."

"And you're Tom Hiddleston," she says slowly, frowning. "What's going on?"

Mr Tom Hiddleston chuckled, shaking his head.

"I must admit, it's not such a bad look," he says, looking at her again. "I appear differently to everyone. You have quite a perception, Miss Xenakis, to imagine Death as attractive... Better than last time, I suppose."

"Last time?" she questions, perplexed.

He frowned at her. "Do you not remember...? Oh dear, you don't... Human mind is tricky for even those like you... Well, well. Not to worry, we have much time to discuss."

"No offence, but what are you saying?"

"Let us take a walk," he offers, gesturing behind him at complete blackness. "I believe you must have questions. And why wouldn't you?